Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

rabcaz August 31st, 2005 02:21 PM

Re: Pictures

Ema my dear friend, I am forever greatful for this gift.

acridiel August 31st, 2005 03:58 PM

*grabsthenewpicturesandrunsoflaughingmanickaly*

Off to my den!! Muhahahahahaahah! :D

Acridiel

certago August 31st, 2005 07:30 PM

*walks by and looks fascinated at all the beautiful pictures*

Great work of you all, I'm deeply impressed, keep up with drawing - you add something very special to our community, thanks to all artist.

Greetings Sorenal

meloner September 1st, 2005 07:20 PM

have i missed smthg or did mikelaw not post his cute girls drawing yet ?

True Lords of the Pencil and Paint u all are guys gratz

901941 September 9th, 2005 06:56 PM

I find irresistible the pictures and the great artwork in this thread :)

I particularly like the one made for Drakfot, she has never looked so lovely holding her book. There are some others I've seen just as lovely and all by the same artist. I wonder if I could humbly request one for my toon. (Trixie) It would be nice to have an avatar to go with my ridiculous tag# 901941. (I can't figure out how to change it, but I don't think I can since I started SoR using the trial version).

I can't wait to see more.
Thank you.

acridiel September 10th, 2005 02:19 PM

To change your Forum Tag, you´ll just have to click on "User Control Panel" in the Drop down menue in the lower right corner of the Forum Screen. There you can do (almost) anything you want to your Tag, or other Details. :D

Oh and I think that Ema is surely allready drowning in work, but will as surely add another comission to her scedule, if you ask nicely. ;)
She´s that sweet, yes.

Acridiel

geasa September 11th, 2005 02:07 AM

If you mean, by work, scanning and giving people change (all the while hoping you still know how to count) than yes, yes I am very busy. ;)

As for sketching I have only Psylo on my ‘list’ and I need to hunt him… err track him down. So if you’d like, Trixie, I’m more than able. Just need to find you in game or you can spend me some screens and we’ll be totally set! Rock’in. Though… you’ll have to tell me which media… I’d sway you to the computer colored ones. My scanner is on its death bed, no pun intended. ;) But I have just about anything at my disposal… within reason.. I can’t pour bronze these days and stone lithography is also beyond my means.

Marker, watercolor… these I can do… pencil, colored pencil. Pen. You know your average everyday cheap artist materials… okay the markers aren’t cheap… but they’re left overs from ages ago… :D and I’m rambling… aaaannnyways.

Glad you like my work. Totally and truly honored. *bows*

and Acridiel: *hug*

901941 September 12th, 2005 04:43 PM

The honor is still mine Gaesa. I must tell you it was wonderful news when I heard you would take some time to do my sketch. I was actually hunting in Thesos with some friends when the news reached me. I usually don’t read the SoR forums on the weekends; usually read them when I’m at work. )~

If convenient for you I’d like us to meet so that you can take my pic. I’m sure you have a better eye and know what you need to start your work. As for medium, I will also leave that up to you, what ever is best for you will be fine with me. I do like the set-up you used to make Drakfot and E. is that the computer format you’re recommending?

Thanks again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acridiel
To change your Forum Tag, you´ll just have to click on "User Control Panel" in the Drop down menue in the lower right corner of the Forum Screen. There you can do (almost) anything you want to your Tag, or other Details. :D
Acridiel

Acridiel, thanks for the tip. I try to make my changes there but unfortunately I cannot change my log in name unless I make a new account. I guess I'll have to be known as 901941.

micrix September 13th, 2005 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geasa

As for sketching I have only Psylo on my ‘list’ and I need to hunt him… err track him down.

*jump* here *jump* here *jump* here !!!

Ema you play in NA timezone ? I am one hour ahead UK time. Dont wanted to push you, but now i will look for you :) Maybe i find you this weekend.

ariwen September 13th, 2005 04:28 PM

If Ema is not online give me a tell and Ill take some screen shots for her and send them to her if she is agreeable with this..

I am Ariwen in game also :)