Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

geasa October 21st, 2005 08:04 PM

Re: Pictures

Both tell more story than mine ever have.

Thank you for sharing :D Keep them coming.

I, also by the by, like the Kincher with the pipe... not to mention the lovely detail/fact that he is speaking to larva. *grin*

iphdrunk October 21st, 2005 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimjim

oooooohh.. pretty good :D I wantsss mooore, do it weekly, or Atys Comic Strip of the week !!

it'd be soo nice to have an Atys comic strip, pity I draw like an elephant

amcyr October 21st, 2005 08:40 PM

Yup. Good stuff. Please keep it up. :)

Doesn't even have to be cynical every time (but I did like it). ;)

grimjim October 22nd, 2005 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphdrunk
oooooohh.. pretty good :D I wantsss mooore, do it weekly, or Atys Comic Strip of the week !!

it'd be soo nice to have an Atys comic strip, pity I draw like an elephant

I'm desperately out of practice, wouldn't believe I had an art education would you? :P

I'll try and do more though.

nexyn October 22nd, 2005 03:31 AM

Quote:

Bwaha, I love it! Please do more.

The "I Ate All My Bodoc"-larva actually looks like a friend of mine... :eek:

acridiel October 24th, 2005 11:24 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah! Great!!!
:D

And the new Ema-Stuff... Wooow!

When I saw the scetch I felt that old fammiliar itch in my hands again...
*runnsofflookingforhispencilsandpaper*

Acridiel

grimjim October 24th, 2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acridiel
ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah! Great!!!
:D

And the new Ema-Stuff... Wooow!

When I saw the scetch I felt that old fammiliar itch in my hands again...
*runnsofflookingforhispencilsandpaper*

Acridiel

If you could host Atyslife I'd have an easier time doing them. My webspace is meant to be for my work.

micksv October 27th, 2005 02:38 AM

nice work geasa nice work ^_^ i am totally new on the forum here and i was just going around where i come to this post and seeing all thos nice pic but there is not so much pic of the fyros male i see but why and how can i get pic like that ^_^ ...

see ya from logar.... and the squirrel to ^_^

acridiel October 27th, 2005 03:51 AM

Quote:

If you could host Atyslife I'd have an easier time doing them. My webspace is meant to be for my work.

Jup, no problem in doing that. :)

Just send them to me, IŽll put them up ;)

Here we go :)

http://www.nws-productions.de/Atyslife/atyslife1.jpg

Acridiel

geasa November 6th, 2005 12:16 PM

To any and all that have requested a sketch by me...

(sorry to post this in the general art thread, but I figured that this is about the only place I do post and it was probably this thread that brought me the request(s) in the first place)

My scanner has died... well it died awhile ago... truth be told it -was- dying and then the new computer choose to not recognize it as anything short of a source of chaos. For example, if the scanner was plugged in... the computer won't start up.

If I were to tell more truths... I have a new scanner, but the above note is why I haven't been able to get back to any of you lovely lot.

Next week after the store I've been working at is finished closing down... I shall have free time to sketch and scan...

Thank you for being patient and sorry this has taken me so long to post... I figured I'd be able to juggle work/home/game and sketching well... but with the game (finally T_T) working well for the first time since beta... you can probably guess which one has been winning my free time.

Back with new sketches soon...

Bring on the artwork homins! I'm a fiend for this stuff... get to work... *grin* unless you have an Ema-quality excuse, eh? ;)