Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

nillian November 10th, 2005 05:00 AM

Re: Pictures

It's been said before, but I doubt you mind hearing it again - fantastic work! I love all of them, especially the fact that Seanchai's has a herbie in it, excellent detail :) Um... If I were to ask for a picture of myself, when would be a good time? *innocent look*

:) Again, keep up the great work, I loved reading this thread (only found it today!)

acridiel November 12th, 2005 02:47 AM

Hohoooo!!!

I´ve done it! I´ve done it! :D
I´ve finaly found the time to sketch a bit again.

Here´s the Sketch.

and here´s my first attempt ever at Computer coloring.

Don´t be too harsh ;)

Acridiel

nillian November 12th, 2005 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acridiel
Hohoooo!!!

I´ve done it, `´ve done it! :D
I´ve finaly found the time do scetch a bit again.

That's cool, and a great first attempt at colouring on the PC! You should see some of my stuff ... *embarassed*

Well done, more please!

kostika November 12th, 2005 03:39 AM

Not bad Acridel. Although I like the line drawing all on its own :D

acridiel November 12th, 2005 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostika
Not bad Acridel. Although I like the line drawing all on its own :D

Thx, I know I´m no Ema! :D

I´ll stick with my Videos, and keep practicing infrequently.

Acridiel

acridiel December 12th, 2005 07:56 PM

Two new ones ;)
Harddrive broke, so I had time to draw again. ;)

marct December 12th, 2005 10:32 PM

Nice stuff!!! I wish I had any artistic talent at all. You folks rock!

Noin.

vguerin December 13th, 2005 03:33 AM

I posted it in our forums awhile back when she did it, but Ema did a caricature of DT for me that is stunning. I want to be sure to give her the credit as she has done so many of us an honor in making our avatars have a bit more life.

The dark wiry Matis in battle gear:

tsuko December 13th, 2005 04:53 AM

I just discover this tread, gratzz to all for those pictures !
And yeah Geasa creations rules for sure! Luky you are all to have a so talent artist on your server!!

Best regards from Aniro.. ;)

Mat’

ark014 January 11th, 2006 10:47 PM

How do I save a "Ryzom" picture to my PC?

Thanks,
Amphiaraus