Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

richky January 11th, 2006 10:58 PM

Re: Pictures

Quote:

Originally Posted by ark014
How do I save a "Ryzom" picture to my PC?

Thanks,
Amphiaraus

If you mean screenshots, then CTRL-F10 will save a JPG file, or SHIFT-F10 will save a TGA file to your Ryzom install directory.

desertt January 12th, 2006 01:07 PM

wondered if this thread is stil alive
if there are still sketches being made?
and what would i have to do to get a nice avater like others have

totnkopf January 12th, 2006 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertt
wondered if this thread is stil alive
if there are still sketches being made?
and what would i have to do to get a nice avater like others have

the thread is still very much alive and for one of the avatars, you'd have to talk to the talented Ema. Ask nicely!... and if that doens't work, try bribery :p

desertt January 12th, 2006 05:16 PM

all i can do is hope now

everything i saw she made is a masterpiece :)

901941 January 12th, 2006 10:03 PM

Ema is a great artist. I voted for her and I hope she wins. She has a great eye for beauty…Ema, would you design the Sirens front page for me? If you think you have the time, please let me know and I’ll email you the details.;)

desertt January 13th, 2006 10:39 PM

i voted on ema aswel :) gl

aardnebb January 22nd, 2006 01:33 AM

Got one I really like here!

Cant find a host that will show it at full 1280 by 1024 though :P

acridiel January 24th, 2006 12:23 AM

Here you go :)

Nill and Zah

CUL8er