Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

kuroari April 29th, 2006 08:13 AM

Re: Pictures

BAH! this one wasnt working for me - idk how many times i redid it

Sorry Seh :( i'll try again another day :)

Sehraci (at least as she looked our last meeting :) )

wasnt sure whether i should upload it or not but here goes!

Sehraci

EDIT:: it took me a minute to realize.. i could still edit even _After_ i flattened image.. :) its just not so nicely managable. removed the bruises.. er tatoos.. for now :)

jamela April 29th, 2006 12:50 PM

That looks awesome NB, except that I think the tattoo is much more flattering in game.

acridiel April 29th, 2006 01:43 PM

Ah nice one :)

But I have to agree with the Tatoo. It rather looks a bit like she´s been in a fight. ;) :D
Try not to overdo the coloring. I´m almost no use with colors so you must not take my adive ;)

CU
Acridiel

kuroari April 29th, 2006 05:02 PM

hahaha agreed - and i turned around and turned back and suddenly photoshop was shut down... opened it back up and it only had my 'flattend' image saved - my 'layerd' image was lost - and i was in the middle of working out the tattoos :)

-Technology, its more reliable everyday! \o/

acridiel May 24th, 2006 12:29 AM

And another one :)

Chaaahl

Enjoy
Acridiel

Edit: Bah, I just now noticed that I fumbled with his right hand a bit. Will correct that after work... *grumble*

kuroari May 25th, 2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acridiel
And another one :)

Chaaahl

Enjoy
Acridiel

Edit: Bah, I just now noticed that I fumbled with his right hand a bit. Will correct that after work... *grumble*

*whisper to Acri* try making the skirt just a 'little' longer? *shrug* hehe was just the first thing that caught my eye (after the funky turned sword) - Great work though!

*grumbles some more* just wait till my wall painting is done :) you'll get more ryzom art!

acridiel May 25th, 2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroari
*whisper to Acri* try making the skirt just a 'little' longer? *shrug* hehe was just the first thing that caught my eye (after the funky turned sword) - Great work though!

*grumbles some more* just wait till my wall painting is done :) you'll get more ryzom art!

*whispers back* Hey, you don´t know Caaahl, he´s a bit stocky built ;)
And what do you mean with "funky turned sword"? PM me please :)

Acridiel

jamela May 25th, 2006 08:29 PM

Great drawing, Acridiel. A turned sword is one held with the blade projecting from the bottom of the fist rather than the thumb side.

acridiel May 25th, 2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamela
Great drawing, Acridiel. A turned sword is one held with the blade projecting from the bottom of the fist rather than the thumb side.

Ehm, first those are supposed to be daggers... -.- XD *blush*
Dualwield y´know.
And the right one points foreward, the left backward, just like Ingame.
On his right hand, from our point of view, his thumb is in the foreground, on his left slightly hidden behind his other fingers. I admidt that it´s a bit ahrd to see in this detail. ;)

CU
Acridiel

ayurveda June 24th, 2006 01:19 AM

Another drawing for the gallery (I completely forgot about its existence :s) So upon request from Jamela, I post it here ;)

> Trio

Nice drawing Acridiel btw :)