Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

acridiel August 2nd, 2006 05:57 PM

Re: Pictures

*thumbsup* EMA, EMA, EMA!!! *applauds*

Acridiel

kostika August 2nd, 2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geasa
sorry for littering the thread with links <__<' *wanders back to her doodling*

Sweetheart you're never littering if you're sharing your wonderful art.

xzizoux August 2nd, 2006 09:10 PM

weeeee thanks Ema =))))

i look to Mysterious:-PPP or is it Just Sexy ???,heehee

Lexius-The God of Sexyness
Atysos Paladinos
The Craziest and Sexiest Zorai on Atys

***Noobish by Nature***

bluefve August 4th, 2006 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostika
Sweetheart you're never littering if you're sharing your wonderful art.

Indeed! Actually, I see that you are one of the few that make a purpose for this specific thread :) Kudos! I wish I could draw like you... :(

bluefve August 16th, 2006 10:51 AM

Where's all the aspiring artists? :(

ayurveda August 16th, 2006 10:26 PM

A portrait of Millya
A random Tryker

Here you go :p After Ema though, it's hard to post something :o

kibsword August 17th, 2006 04:03 AM

nice work ayur :)

*hugs*

chelanfa August 17th, 2006 04:39 AM

i kept wondering...

I kept wondering how everyone ended up with avatars that were all done in basically the same, but wonderful, style. Then while perusing the forums, an appropriate activity for a newbie like myself, I finally figured it out...doh!

kuroari August 19th, 2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluefve
Where's all the aspiring artists? :(

BAH! *tosses his backpack on, grabs his sketchpad, and storms out the door* I'll be damned if i log in before i come back with a picture! :p

kuroari August 19th, 2006 05:21 PM

Re: i kept wondering...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelanfa
I kept wondering how everyone ended up with avatars that were all done in basically the same, but wonderful, style. Then while perusing the forums, an appropriate activity for a newbie like myself, I finally figured it out...doh!

Theres a number of us that do avatars and the such, but mostly is the wonderful Ema :)

I Made my own, but i dont usualy draw 'ryzom-style' drawings :) if you'd like a sketch (which could be cropped to avatar size) just yell and one of us crazy artists will be glad to draw ya :)