Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

ruhen January 2nd, 2007 04:09 PM

Re: Pictures

Looks like you pic was deleted from the server...?

kostika January 2nd, 2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayurveda
My contribution this time:
tryker 1
tryker 2

Ayur, I love that first picture. Lovely colouring.

beaut666 January 4th, 2007 02:16 AM

Presents!!

...so I pulled a typical LATE night (early morning...4 or 5 am?) playing session. I logged in, noticed how quiet it was round town, and started digging again! (I cant stop since I got the ability back..or should say since I stopped being a total NOOB) then looked up and saw a million presents!
I opened a HUGE number of them before I asked in chat if it was ok. I thought they would re-spawn...
I got a lot of stuff before I slapped myself and stopped taking em all.

kuroari January 8th, 2007 05:42 PM

Wow, nice work recently Oo

i've been messing around myself ...

and figured i'd get back to sketching some ryzom-related material

first up.. Sun Ce, we all know / hate / love him, and of course - he's always naked...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Background.jpg

(picture was just sposed to be a sketch O.o but i was urged to try pushing it a little further and it know adorns Sunce's desktop :p )

-as an aside.. i realize now i should've kept his hair -over- the blue bar >.< ... back to photoshop :P

--

more coming soon :D (got one in sketch-stage now ! )

-NB
Nightblade

acridiel January 9th, 2007 12:43 AM

Uhm... well... In his undies and "the little conquerer" Weeeelll..... *LOL*
:D :D :D ;)

Acridiel

kuroari January 9th, 2007 01:00 AM

ROFL, well in art school they teach us to draw things as we see them :p

*grins* the other sketch is fighting with me :D upload it soon

bluefve January 9th, 2007 01:20 AM

LOL I didnt even think about that, Acri :P

desertt January 11th, 2007 03:47 PM

:O didnt knew you had a magic pencil to sketch living things ;)

kuroari January 11th, 2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertt
:O didnt knew you had a magic pencil to sketch living things ;)

*Picks up his marker and chases down suai-shun* Hold Still! I can't draw on your mask if you keep fighting!

:D

acridiel January 13th, 2007 11:44 PM

A new one by me :)

Missed a whole Evening of Gaming for it :p

Our little Tryker Whirlwind Tinkaly :D

CU
Acridiel