Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Pictures
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Your life on the living planet (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Pictures (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11212)

shadowweb February 8th, 2005 02:21 PM

Pictures

As requested, a thread for pictures :)

mikelaw February 8th, 2005 02:29 PM

Re: Pictures

Brillant Shadowwe, many thxs :)

Will post some work after work :P

dazman76 February 10th, 2005 10:13 AM

Come on then Mike, where's this artwork matey? :D

mikelaw February 11th, 2005 06:32 PM

Sry m8 had no inspiration this week at all lol bit of a let down for you all.

Not allowed to post random art work thats not ryzom related.

So sry will have something tonight mabe :)

Cheers

mikelaw February 11th, 2005 08:08 PM

Here we go sry for the wait lol after Daz'z push i turned on some ace music and began :)

This theme is for 14th Feb with a nice lover's sceen

The stock image can be found of the main official ryzom site but they have moved it so i couldnt point a link to it :) sry.

Anyways.

I give you.....

Enchanted Dream's:

Enjoy homins :)

Wee added note: Was made for theai :) she knows just never said :)

dazman76 February 11th, 2005 08:45 PM

Yay Mike :D Nice matey, cheers for that :)

mikelaw February 11th, 2005 08:51 PM

Yw m8 hope its on ur desktop :)

richaden February 12th, 2005 12:01 AM

Truly superb Mikelaw :D

mikelaw February 12th, 2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richaden
Truly superb Mikelaw :D

Many thxs kind sir :)

boinged February 12th, 2005 02:08 PM

Are screenshots allowed? I'm slowly building up a collection of event and other images. I grab them all as tga so as not to lose detail but I'm not sure what size/format is best to save them. Don't know what will happen to my hosting bandwidth so maybe I should use photobucket or something?

This is what happens when you don't pay.