Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

soulsnatcher May 12th, 2006 09:06 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips

Story: Comic Strip - 19: Tryker Events (by Alix)

Thanks to Netto from Aniro for this funny story!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email at xavier@nevrax.com.

katriell May 12th, 2006 09:18 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
Story: Comic Strip - 19: Tryker Events (by Alix)

Thanks to Netto from Aniro for this funny story!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email at xavier@nevrax.com.

Hehehe, how accurate. :D And that is why I don't mind much if I miss an official event; they tend to be spammed a bit.

kuroari May 12th, 2006 09:25 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

Hahaha i thought it was more accurate b/c of the tryker outlook on things?
great comics - i love em

soulsnatcher May 15th, 2006 08:47 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 20: Zoraï Tattoos (by Alix)

Thanks to Meloner from Arispotle for this idea. :)

shadowweb May 16th, 2006 09:15 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 21: You're not supposed to see this (by Alix)

Thanks to Zagheera from Aniro for this story!

When you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email to Xavier@Nevrax.com

jamela May 16th, 2006 09:39 PM

LOL So how come still no tryker has invented a way to swim below the surface? :D

amitst May 16th, 2006 11:53 PM

haha strip 16 sounds like what nevrax preferentially works on rather than content

kurita May 17th, 2006 11:22 AM

uh uh uh uh, bad leering Trykers ;)

but now that i see it... wouldn´t diving be REALY nice to have IG? *LOL*

shadowweb May 17th, 2006 08:46 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 22: Karavan Propaganda (by Alix)

Thanks again to Meloner for this idea!

When you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email to Xavier@Nevrax.com

katriell May 17th, 2006 09:01 PM

---Deleted.---