Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

kyesmith May 18th, 2006 07:39 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

Quote:

Originally Posted by akicks
I find that the latest two comics are out of place.

Remember this game is rated as a 12, you need to make sure that the content on the front page is inline with that age restriction.

Don't get me wrong, they are funny and I enjoyed them - but they shouldn't be on the front page of this site.

kinda agree, was suprised, i think their funny but nudity isnt needed to get the point i feel
aw well :)
btw cute tryker chick :P

shadowweb May 18th, 2006 08:45 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 23: Intelligence (by Alix)

Thanks again to Stachel from Leanon for this idea!

When you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email to Xavier@Nevrax.com

kibsword May 18th, 2006 08:54 PM

Hehe now that one is funny *huggles shads* thanks for it :D

ajsuk May 18th, 2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowweb
Story: Comic Strip - 23: Intelligence (by Alix)

Thanks again to Stachel from Leanon for this idea!

When you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email to Xavier@Nevrax.com

yay! One I like! :D

noceros May 18th, 2006 09:29 PM

Heehee! Now that's much better! ;)

jamela May 18th, 2006 09:47 PM

ROFL. I love it :D

alibasil May 18th, 2006 11:02 PM

yeah that almost made me full on laugh! very funny :)

soulsnatcher May 19th, 2006 07:59 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today

Story: Comic Strip - 24: Factions War (by Alix)

Thanks again to Meloner from Arispotle for this story!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email at xavier@nevrax.com.

kaetemi May 19th, 2006 10:39 PM

mmm blood :D

shadowweb May 23rd, 2006 07:00 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 25: Goodbye (by Alix)

As explained previously here, Alix joined us to run a comic strip series, originally for two weeks. This period had been extended already as he enjoyed drawing these strips along with you; but after more than a month, the series is finally coming to an end, as he is going to leave us this week. Today's strip is thus closing the comic strip series. Alix is now using his last days to rework the few black & white strips to colour them.

Before he leaves, here's a message from Alix:

"Hello everyone, :)

My internship is ending soon and I thank you for your support regarding my comic strips. I'm starting to better understand your impatience about the Ring, and I must say Ryzom is really a great MMO.
Maybe one day we will meet again and I hope you will have many new ideas... ;)"

Many thanks to Alix for his great work, and to all of you for these funny stories. :)

And, thank you Meloner for today's story!