Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

kibsword May 23rd, 2006 07:04 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

May I be the first to say thanks for all the comic Alix *huggles*

Good luck in whatever you do next!

rushin May 23rd, 2006 11:04 PM

good luck and thanks for all the comics. last one was great btw :)

ichigono May 23rd, 2006 11:18 PM

I rather enjoyed the comic strips Alix produced, and I'm sorry to see him go. I do hope he can return to us soon :D

Take care, Alix, and God bless you in all you do :)

ajsuk May 23rd, 2006 11:27 PM

Take care, Alix. Was really pleased with my comic btw, really good job on it. :D

jamela May 23rd, 2006 11:31 PM

Aye, I enjoyed the comics a lot too and will miss you Alix. Meloner, please start drawing as well as writing :)

meloner May 24th, 2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamela
Aye, I enjoyed the comics a lot too and will miss you Alix. Meloner, please start drawing as well as writing :)

If only I knew how to draw :)

unless you don't mind this :
O
/|\
/\

andreaw May 24th, 2006 09:06 PM

Lol, the last one by Meloner still has me laughing! Thanks so much, these have been great fun :p

soulsnatcher May 29th, 2006 07:04 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 1: Ora - Second Edition (by Alix)

Here's the colourised version of the first comic strip drawed by Alix, published in April. As I told you last week, he's not here anymore to make new ones and used his last week to colourise the few black & white strips. We'll publish the others later on. :)

soulsnatcher May 30th, 2006 06:05 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 2: Flowers - Second Edition (by Alix)

First published in April, here's the colourised version of Alix' second strip.

yoshi21 June 17th, 2006 06:42 AM

did this end?