Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

jamela May 3rd, 2006 07:18 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

*giggle* and I thought I was simply misreading my tickets all those times I appeared somewhere unexpected :D

dangaree May 3rd, 2006 10:56 PM

Haha, all of these comics made me laugh. This Alix guy should really come to the forum, so that he can see how we like his work! That might even encourage him to stay for even longer and do more strips.

But how about a dedicated page on the site, to archive these strips?

Marjo May 4th, 2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangaree
Haha, all of these comics made me laugh. This Alix guy should really come to the forum, so that he can see how we like his work! That might even encourage him to stay for even longer and do more strips.

He reads the forums, so he knows. As I explained in a news last week, the reason he decided to stay longer are all you comments precisely. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangaree
But how about a dedicated page on the site, to archive these strips?

We created a dedicated folder on the new version of the website; you can see all the strips here (note: the site is still in development).

lextalon May 4th, 2006 04:26 PM

I don't get it. Is this a French joke, or something?

ajsuk May 4th, 2006 06:02 PM

That ones a bit graphic...

Not something you see in Ryzom is it. >.<

soulsnatcher May 4th, 2006 06:06 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 14: Fyros Sympathy (by Stur)

This time, instead of Alix' daily comic strip, we publish one wholly created by Stur from the French community, which, as she explains, is a caricature of the Fyros spirit. ;)

Many thanks Stur!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email at xavier@nevrax.com.

kaetemi May 4th, 2006 08:16 PM

There should be more blood :D

rundll32 May 4th, 2006 08:28 PM

rofl thats a good one :)

raiden55 May 5th, 2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lextalon
I don't get it. Is this a French joke, or something?

well I dunno how it is says on english/american food ; the ticket was out-of-date (it's that which is write on it), so it does not function correctly :)

calel May 5th, 2006 04:12 PM

Not wanting to be a spoiler, but I always thought Pacts were small crystals that needed to be broken to de-atomize and rematerialize the carrier at the corresponding Altar of the Pact.

Artisitic interpretation? :p