Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

raiden55 May 5th, 2006 05:42 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

Quote:

Originally Posted by calel
Artisitic interpretation? :p

well yeah, cause the idea cam out when I didn't know this, and on the french shard we always said, on RP, that we tear a ticket to activate it, for us a ticket is in paper, but someone tell me the same than you, but well I'd stop the game 5 months ago and come back there about 10 days so i didn't know for the crystal :p (and seems Alix too :p)

soulsnatcher May 5th, 2006 06:58 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 15: Press Enter (by Alix)

Thanks to Jayce from Arispotle for this idea. :)

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an email at xavier@nevrax.com.

evalisa May 5th, 2006 07:44 PM

*snickers*
Never done that before.. nope.. not at all

evalisa May 5th, 2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiden55
well I dunno how it is says on english/american food ; the ticket was out-of-date (it's that which is write on it), so it does not function correctly :)

Hehe, i thought it was amusing, gj Maewei

ajsuk May 5th, 2006 08:30 PM

hehe, great! Just how I wanted it! :D
Thanks to Alix, Xavier and Marjo for making it happen!

rundll32 May 5th, 2006 08:44 PM

LOOL! hahaha - thats the best one yet

kibsword May 5th, 2006 08:58 PM

Hehehe that one is sooo true :D

*huggles*

mehanson May 5th, 2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evalisa
*snickers*
Never done that before.. nope.. not at all

Nope, me neither! Never! Not at All!

At least .. Not since the last time I was in-game...:o

jam2005 May 5th, 2006 09:52 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips - 15: Press enter

:D hehe That one ought to hit a bit close to home for a few people I can think of!

I think they were a bit off on the numbers though - http://tshael.homestead.com/files/album/_heeeeeal.html

soulsnatcher May 9th, 2006 06:34 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 16: AFK (by Alix)

Thanks again to Holsch from Leanon for this story!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an
email xavier@nevrax.com.