Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

evalisa May 9th, 2006 07:49 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

hahaha
i wish

jamela May 9th, 2006 09:42 PM

So do I :) Especially the spring and winter looks. Hmmm, I'd bet that Zatchel would still spot me if I was buried under a pile of leaves or snow.

iphdrunk May 9th, 2006 10:07 PM

* imagines what's next *

- Afk animations go live in a patch.
- Developers say that they can either add ALL the Afk animations or none.
- A poll is made regarding whether the Afk animations should be in a patch or not
- Players complain they don't like the Afk animations
- Players say no to afk animations and devs are sad, specially 3D artists who worked on Afk animations.
- Players say they like some of the Afk animations
- Players threaten to quit if Afk animations go live
- Developers change their minds and admit they can add some of the Afk animations, in a move to try to make players accept at least some of the Afk season animations.
- Movies are uploaded showing the Afk animations
- A poll is made regarding the Afk animations
- A poll is made regarding each one of the Afk season animations
- Players say that they like the Afk winter animation but the Afk summer animation is sad.
- A switch is added to the game regarding the Afk animations
- Developers say all the Afk animations should be coherent
- Finally, some seasons have Afk animations, other don't

It rings a bell.. Where did I see this?

bf649ztp May 10th, 2006 01:40 AM

Great comic, my favourite yet. How about, where the people that afk for more than 6 hours at a time turn to stone and have to call a guildie with a pick to get them out again :D

Kodel

katriell May 10th, 2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bf649ztp
Great comic, my favourite yet. How about, where the people that afk for more than 6 hours at a time turn to stone and have to call a guildie with a pick to get them out again :D

Kodel

Public Service Announcement: Atys has no stone. :p

Maybe vines grow on them and get denser and denser as time passes until they're covered in solid bark. Like how the canopy grows.

mehanson May 10th, 2006 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katriell
Public Service Announcement: Atys has no stone. :p

Maybe vines grow on them and get denser and denser as time passes until they're covered in solid bark. Like how the canopy grows.

How about, in the desert they eventually get covered in sand/sawdust, like one of the dunes.

In the Jungle they get covered in vines/moss

In the Forest they get covered in Flower Petals/Fallen Fruit or Seeds/leaves/Snow (in successive layers as befits the season)

In the Lakelands they get moldy :D

soulsnatcher May 10th, 2006 06:06 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 17: Princess Yubo (by Alix)

Thanks to Jibalis from Aniro for this!

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an
email at xavier@nevrax.com.

ajsuk May 10th, 2006 06:17 PM

lol :p *****

lennie12 May 11th, 2006 03:03 AM

HAHA very good :)

soulsnatcher May 11th, 2006 07:31 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 18: Degrades (by Alix)

Thanks to Maewei from Aniro for this story. :)

If you have ideas for future strips, feel free to send us an
email at xavier@nevrax.com