Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=22433)

soulsnatcher April 13th, 2006 06:31 PM

Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

We are starting today a series of comic strips telling and witnessing the daily life on Atys... or behind the scene. :) Alix, who joined us recently, will be drawing these strips for 2 weeks.

The ideas for the first comic strips come from us, but we want these strips to tell your own stories; you will be Alix' scenarists.
When you have ideas for future strips, please send an email to Xavier, at xavier@nevrax.com (sending them directly instead of posting on the board will save the surprise).

In our first story, Newbie, our proud Matis refugee, is killing some yubos in the woods...

Check here and here.

acridiel April 13th, 2006 06:56 PM

Re: Story: Comic Strips Starting Today - 01: Ora

*giggles* Nice Idea :)
And, I think we ALL were in exactly THIS situation once. :D

Acridiel

marct April 13th, 2006 07:02 PM

Lol, the infamous Yubo pwning! You too can be sprinkled with Yubo goodness!!!

kibsword April 13th, 2006 07:04 PM

Hehe superb, keep them up! :)

kurita April 13th, 2006 08:23 PM

wuuhu great strip ;)
i wish i could draw too ;P

legokid April 13th, 2006 10:51 PM

Ok before Red can say anything about that comic I must say this!

Mahahahah the Fuzzy empire is rising and they will rule over those who hunt them with no mercy in other words "Red they're coming for you." Muhhahhah.

Don't mess with the fuzzy ones or they gang up on you and i've seen it happen.

Anyway before I become more evil this is an awsome idea and i have a ton of idea flowing through my what some say dark and empty head. =p Keep doing make these comic's the first one was very funny.

//Windra

soulsnatcher April 14th, 2006 07:58 PM

Story: Comic Strip - 02: Flowers (by Alix)

A new comic strip for you here and here.

If you have ideas for future strips, do not hesitate to send us an email to xavier@nevrax.com

kaetemi April 14th, 2006 08:04 PM

loool :D

evalisa April 14th, 2006 10:26 PM

hehe
oops

stijn April 14th, 2006 10:50 PM

Rofl, great dry humor :D