Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Freeze
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Freeze (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=24051)

7omar July 9th, 2006 12:14 AM

Freeze

Hi,I did download the tryal since i was curious for this game.
Installation and registration went smooth but when it comes to the game it is unplayable for me:-(
Game freeze if not at the charakter selection then less than a minute after I log in.
Im runing the game on windows xp, amd 3800+ nvidia 7800gp
3 days since I reinstalled windows, all drivers are latest release.
I have even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, allways freeze.
Anyone having those problems?
Regards, Vidir.

Zerlin July 9th, 2006 02:17 PM

Re: Freeze

Were your video drivers installed cleanly when you updated them?
That is: did you remove the older version, reboot your system, ignore the 'found hardware' messages and then run the newer video installer?

Are you using official nVidia drivers and not beta or tweaked drivers?

Nothing is overclocked?

Cooling and power supply is adequate for your video and CPU?

7omar July 9th, 2006 10:54 PM

I did uninstall old drivers and I have tryed both the offisial and beta drivers makes no differance, freeze all the time:-(

7omar July 9th, 2006 10:58 PM

No overclocking on my system either.
I dont think my configuration needs overclocking for playing Ryzom,I run everquest2 in very high quality on this machine.
Well some driver must be buging my computer, strange that I have no problems with any other game tho.
Regards Vidir.

rushin July 10th, 2006 09:15 AM

try changing to openGL instead of leaving it on auto-select, there is a seperate .exe to run the config or you do it from the first menu.

7omar July 12th, 2006 10:07 AM

Thanx for the tips guys, I think I have solved this problem.
I had the sound system for 8 speakers while I was using headset,changed that and problem seem to be solved :-)

Zerlin July 12th, 2006 12:59 PM

Been a while since we have had speaker settings issues. Forgot all about that one.