Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

borg9 September 18th, 2006 11:04 AM

Re: RL-meeting

Apologies for not being able to make it to meet you guys and gals. Seren and I had tried to keep the IRL weekend free, but it was her last opportunity to move her things into our new house.

Glad you all had a great time, see you all at the next one!

kostika September 18th, 2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borg9
Apologies for not being able to make it to meet you guys and gals. Seren and I had tried to keep the IRL weekend free, but it was her last opportunity to move her things into our new house.

Glad you all had a great time, see you all at the next one!

You were well and truly missed Neun. Next time you so have to be there. It's jsut not the same without you.

norvic September 18th, 2006 01:07 PM

More pics here too Faa in case you missed link from the other thread,

http://uk.msnusers.com/ryzomlondonsept06

arfindel September 18th, 2006 02:44 PM

Thank you :D

xeraphim September 18th, 2006 02:50 PM

Mwahahahahh!!!!
I escpaed the photo monster!!!
Apart from me talking to souls with my back to the camera...
Probably for the best... drunk is not the word....
Absolutley hammered probably is.
Big wave to Sash, Jam and Razz Missus .. lol.. we went on a late night tour of most of london trying to get people home..

As a side note .. how exactly did we all end up in a subterranean salsa bar??

martl September 18th, 2006 02:51 PM

sorry, i cant decipher most of the nametags.... so far i've identified Jyudas, Kostika and Jayce has been outed already :D

but who are the other folks? :)

Is that Souls with the impressive eyecolor and the tatoo on the arm? :eek: (If so, i will doublecheck each posting in the future... i promise i will not flame or troll....)

Gloife,
curious

xeraphim September 18th, 2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martl
sorry, i cant decipher most of the nametags.... so far i've identified Jyudas, Kostika and Jayce has been outed already :D

Is that Souls with the impressive eyecolor and the tatoo on the arm? :eek: (If so, i will doublecheck each posting in the future... i promise i will not flame or troll....)

Gloife,
curious

yup thats Souls..
Flamers beware lol

danlufan September 18th, 2006 03:13 PM

Sorry run and i couldnt make it, but were poor students :(

kostika September 18th, 2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeraphim
Mwahahahahh!!!!
I escpaed the photo monster!!!

As a side note .. how exactly did we all end up in a subterranean salsa bar??

I had one of you but it wasn't very good and I'm picky about pictures I post. So you were caught, I jsut haven't shared.

And alot of people seem to have ended up there. I think you need to blame Aajolea. ;)

kostika September 18th, 2006 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martl

I'll let others point out who they are. I posted the pictures, I'm not labeling them too :D