Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

kayak September 18th, 2006 04:24 PM

Re: RL-meeting

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeraphim
As a side note .. how exactly did we all end up in a subterranean salsa bar??

i think it was the only place stupid enough to let us in.. do you remeber the name of the place?.. was bar salona :p

and i'm the guy with a masive grin and waving like a mentally derranged fool.

gudule September 18th, 2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayak
and i'm the guy with a masive grin and waving like a mentally derranged fool.

you're the one who seems to have stolen my lipstick :p

tylarth September 18th, 2006 04:41 PM

hehe.. well there are pics of me, As for the salsa bar it was the 1st place that'd let us all in (had to use expert bouncer negotiating skills).. still have no idea of the name of the place.. think i met a kincher nr hyde park, afterward coz i woke up with dp.

xeraphim September 18th, 2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayak
i think it was the only place stupid enough to let us in.. do you remeber the name of the place?.. was bar salona :p

OMG... no wonder.. we actually went to a bar so horrifically named..

*hangs head in shame*

saartje September 18th, 2006 04:53 PM

Hi there :) . It was nice meeting you all. Sorry i didnt say that much tho :p
I have some pictures as well, but uhmm cannot find the cable of the camera :/ , lookin forward to another episode of this, i'll start saving again and take some lessons in communication :p .

Horiga

kayak September 18th, 2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudule
you're the one who seems to have stolen my lipstick :p

sigh another to add to the 'insults thrown at sash' list

along with zahan spilling drinks all down me.
tigs telling me to go dry myself off in the ladies room
sengosha asking me 'you have freinds?'
and more i can't quite remeber now

kayak September 18th, 2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

OMG... no wonder.. we actually went to a bar so horrifically named..

*hangs head in shame*

not sure of the exact spelling but yeah that was pretty much it. hehe Zahan you still have that receipt with the name on?

kibsword September 18th, 2006 05:20 PM

So who is everyone in the photos then, for those of us who couldn't make it?

cloudy97 September 18th, 2006 05:39 PM

Nobody in these pictures looks like the Tryker girls I know! I agree with Kibs, gimme names!

warfire1 September 18th, 2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Mwahahahahh!!!!
I escpaed the photo monster!!!

Whilst such things as art and style limit your likeness from appearing in most places, I have no such qualms MUWAHAHWA :)

http://flickr.com/photos/15247324@N00/tags/ryzom/

-
Cadiathiel