Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

warfire1 September 18th, 2006 06:04 PM

Re: RL-meeting

Quote:

Originally Posted by saartje
Hi there :) . It was nice meeting you all. Sorry i didnt say that much tho :p
I have some pictures as well, but uhmm cannot find the cable of the camera :/ , lookin forward to another episode of this, i'll start saving again and take some lessons in communication :p .

Horiga

It was nice to see you, I hope you got lots of signatures for your Ring thingy with the sticky thingy oh god it's stuck to me again **runs around house trying to get the damn sticky off his fingers**

-
Cadiathiel

norvic September 18th, 2006 06:05 PM

Ok I'll ID one easy one from my link Pic no P1010018, left too right is me, Geniastrid, Horiga, Arcana, Annykin(wearing Zahans Tag) and Darmina.

archaeos September 18th, 2006 06:30 PM

Mohahaha,Well I got a few nice pics ...go and check if u managed to escape this hyperactive Trykers Camera:

http://illuminarcana.spaces.live.com/photos/

Sorry Xeraphim...U didn't escape...

xeraphim September 18th, 2006 06:56 PM

ugh dammit lol..
photogenic I am not..

cloudy97 September 18th, 2006 07:04 PM

Wow! Great photos! I wish I'd been there...

acridiel September 18th, 2006 07:06 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Drakfot´s a guy!! *ROFL*
Man, respect! :D I´d never suspected ;)
How come we guys do seem to play the stoytelling Girls `round Atys?

CU
Acridiel

xeraphim September 18th, 2006 07:09 PM

In summary..

Train ticket to london £47

Hotel for the night £69

Money for clothes because I had to go to meeting in the day and picked up the wrong bag.., you dont want to know..

Beer money .. You really dont want to know.

Herding people linke Yubos on crack to a bizzare subterranian salsa Bar after the nanobyte closed : - 250 grey hairs.

Money split with Jamelea trying to get people and our selves home comprising of a lengthy taxi tour of central london .. Lots

Waking up to find a chicken kebab resting on the toilet seat of my hotel room bathroom ??? - almost the contents of me belly and a few puzzled brain cells.

Jayce PVP scourge of the Kami being completley binned out by 11pm and having lots of publically posted photographic evidence.....

ABSOLUTLEY PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wardone September 18th, 2006 07:12 PM

great pics guys looks like u had some fun there.

the jayce pics are hilarious think he may get some stick for them :p

archaeos September 18th, 2006 07:20 PM

Hehe I agree on that one...
Luckily the cops didn't agro,and I had the proof there are worst scouts in Atys as me(well almost-cough-)...one thing I hate about London:The cabs stop working after midnight and they seem to disappear for picking up Cinderella....(note:Zahan didn't make a satisfying Cinderella for them)
Positive thing:Burner-King for extra stam and good pubs for Sapbonus.(Someone even managed to 'fear' Darmina with an unknown spell...Dar was also the first one who introduced the 'jump away'-command)

rundll32 September 18th, 2006 07:25 PM

ah jayce youre a legend, i ended up moving my stuff in to new house over weekend so couldnt make it, judging by the photos looks like i missed a good one :D!