Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

ffxjosh September 18th, 2006 09:13 PM

Re: RL-meeting

Can i just say, everyone looks so tall.

LOL

anyways. to say im annoyed that i couldnt turn up. well thats like saying the titanic hit a freezer size ic cube.

:(

next time

Tyilin

xxx

jamela September 18th, 2006 09:39 PM

Great photos and funny captions :) It was fantastic to meet so many people IRL and I had a great weekend, I think everyone else did too. That was an epic trek to find our hotels, Xera, damn that compass team bug ;)

kayak September 18th, 2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamela
Great photos and funny captions :) It was fantastic to meet so many people IRL and I had a great weekend, I think everyone else did too. That was an epic trek to find our hotels, Xera, damn that compass team bug ;)

yeah kept pointing back to the bbc spawn point.. grrr

thron1 September 19th, 2006 03:50 AM

Alright. It was great getting to see some faces of the people i harass and chew their hair...but yall freaking tall O_o least most of you.

Btw...Anyone that knows me that went FAILED! No one chewed on Kostika's hair for me :(( Not even Jyudas did! Thats like...salt in the wound!

Tis a sad sad day.

Hopefully this game is around for awhile and i can afford to make a meet some time. If not ill just keep in touch with some of you and we can make our own lil 'meet' and drink til were all like Jayce.

raven41 September 19th, 2006 04:51 AM

...Maybe by the next time I will have some money and be able to go :P tho I don't drink o.O ,Crazy enough on my own once I losen up tho :p

lienem September 19th, 2006 01:54 PM

Had a wonderful time too, thanks everyone :). A special mention to Thara who helped me herd all my group back to the hotel with minimum losses, since Zahan wasn't a fit Cinderella.

kostika September 19th, 2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lienem
Had a wonderful time too, thanks everyone :). A special mention to Thara who helped me herd all my group back to the hotel with minimum losses, since Zahan wasn't a fit Cinderella.

You forgot to mention the prodding from me every 30 minutes to get you guys back before you got locked out.

lienem September 19th, 2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostika
You forgot to mention the prodding from me every 30 minutes to get you guys back before you got locked out.

That's because it wasn't me you were prodding :p.

archaeos September 19th, 2006 08:34 PM

Well ,we can say one thing for sure ...The real life meeting set some new standards...And time to adapt our vocabulary :
A few examples:

*I totally got Sengosha-d--->been hugged to death
*U track like a Xeraphim--->neverending spawning at same place
*U did an Arcana---->being so absentminded u lock yourself out of your own guildhall or appartement and forgot to give the keys to an HO
*U're a real Zahan--->being so convincing that even the mektoub would run away when he sees what u would like to transport with it

kostika September 19th, 2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lienem
That's because it wasn't me you were prodding :p.

Only because your phone was dead and I did prod you at least once.