Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

clemond1 September 20th, 2006 04:33 AM

Re: RL-meeting

Quote:

Originally Posted by lienem
A special mention to Thara who helped me herd all my group back to the hotel with minimum losses

It was a lot of fun! The trickiest bit was finding a taxi driver who would take me back to Westminster at 3am :)

kuroari September 20th, 2006 05:37 AM

Aha :) Curse the overgrown lake, i'da loved to have been there :)

Pictures were great :p and hey, at least now if i ever find myself stuck in england i have some faces to look for :p

rob01 September 20th, 2006 10:21 AM

I can't believe I missed this...I was even in London at the time (that's where it was wasn't it?).

Jool == Moron

iwojimmy September 20th, 2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archaeos
Well ,we can say one thing for sure ...The real life meeting set some new standards...And time to adapt our vocabulary :
A few examples:

*I totally got Sengosha-d--->been hugged to death
*U track like a Xeraphim--->neverending spawning at same place
*U did an Arcana---->being so absentminded u lock yourself out of your own guildhall or appartement and forgot to give the keys to an HO
*U're a real Zahan--->being so convincing that even the mektoub would run away when he sees what u would like to transport with it

.....Lets go to the Samsara pub night and all get Jayced
:D :D :D

kayak September 20th, 2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archaeos
Well ,we can say one thing for sure ...The real life meeting set some new standards...And time to adapt our vocabulary :
A few examples:

*I totally got Sengosha-d--->been hugged to death
*U track like a Xeraphim--->neverending spawning at same place
*U did an Arcana---->being so absentminded u lock yourself out of your own guildhall or appartement and forgot to give the keys to an HO
*U're a real Zahan--->being so convincing that even the mektoub would run away when he sees what u would like to transport with it

no one? not even kostika?... ok then i'll do it..

you jayced yourself

edit: bah too slow lol

boinged September 20th, 2006 12:09 PM

Poor Jayce, I don't think he was the only one a bit worse for wear though ;)

If the Nanobyte was an airy, light Fairhaven pub then that salsa place was the dark and dingy Pyr bar :) The trek at closing time to get to the club was fantastically surreal, I half expected to see a compass with a blue line of dots on it in the corner of my blurred vision! It was great meeting everyone, the old faces and the new.

Now, about dapper payment for my signature...

kayak September 20th, 2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boinged
Poor Jayce, I don't think he was the only one a bit worse for wear though ;)

*whistles* no photographic evidence of me hitting concrete so it didn't happen :p

(i must have been bad. i nearly took a loan from you)

was good to see you. when you comming back ig properly?

zarozina September 20th, 2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thron1
Alright. It was great getting to see some faces of the people i harass and chew their hair...but yall freaking tall O_o least most of you.

Btw...Anyone that knows me that went FAILED! No one chewed on Kostika's hair for me :(( Not even Jyudas did! Thats like...salt in the wound!

Tis a sad sad day.

Aww, bless ! :( Pulls yr ears :P

xeraphim September 20th, 2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwojimmy
.....Lets go to the Samsara pub night and all get Jayced
:D :D :D

HAHHAHAHAHAH i love this!! :D

ajsuk September 20th, 2006 05:03 PM

Or s**tjayced?