Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - RL-meeting
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RL-meeting (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25602)

zanthar September 20th, 2006 05:29 PM

Re: RL-meeting

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsuk
Or s**tjayced?

I dunno why I'm making fun of myself but I thought that was good... :p

Lol that one was good :D

archaeos September 20th, 2006 06:28 PM

Jayce ,really I didn't want to mention u since I don't like to keep picking on people(But this u had to thank to yourself ;D) .
But I Admit:'Being Jayced 'was the one that crossed my mind and I bet the half of the nanobar-population.
I especially like the part when we all left and i didn't saw u for half an hour quickly decided to go downstairs for a pee...
I heard a terrible sound,like the end of Atys was near ...But it was just u on the loo...With a very worried Ellex standing outside.(Well mayb he just wanted to go also and was waiting for u to come out)
Remember I have a heart of Gold ,and did spare u from nasty pictures(When someone wanted to sit next to u but quickly decided to jump away on 'le moment supreme ') .
Yes I agree...U SET A NEW STANDARD TOO ;D

PS:U better behave in game and on the forums mate cuz u gave us the weapons that will always make u remember u were defeated so badly...I just merely did an Arcana ;p
-Grin-...starts poking JAyce while whispering:'Do it again,i didn't know that trick yet'

ajsuk September 20th, 2006 06:48 PM

lol - If I could remember it, I might care. ;)

kostika September 20th, 2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsuk
Or s**tjayced?

I dunno why I'm making fun of myself but I thought that was good... :p

Cause you've spent an eveing in the company of so many good hearted players that you've gained a sense of humour. Don't worry, this is a good thing.

*whisper*Ras I said spike his drink, not make him pass out*whisper*

archaeos September 20th, 2006 08:24 PM

Ermmm no Kostika ...
we all got infected with the 'happy-people-virus' and it is contagious.Consider the 'Nanobar' as Fount ...and we were the cutes.

d29565 September 21st, 2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostika
...you've gained a sense of humour.

Well I'll be damned, I might have to start liking Jayce now... :( 'Tis a shame... :D

bra1ndg September 21st, 2006 02:14 PM

Heh =D

Fantastic, Love seeing ppl from game, looks like you had a fantastic time, even though Spawn Point BBC interfered a few times :)

wtg to the flights over from the states too, that's dedication!

Whens the next one? =D

archaeos September 22nd, 2006 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bra1ndg
Whens the next one? =D

ASAP!!In the underground salsabar ...Close to the BBC tower...

xeraphim September 22nd, 2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archaeos
ASAP!!In the underground salsabar ...Close to the BBC tower...

ROFL..

"Bar Celona".. i really am still having trouble coping with that..
how did we know that we wern't decending into a fetish club crack den?
did we just assume it would be allright?
Was i most probably the one going "no no it will be allright in there!!"?
Why am i the only one who doesnt remember actually seeing the BBC despite leading everyone past it a dozen times?
:D

kostika September 22nd, 2006 03:08 PM

I am so glad I managed to avoid the club trek.