Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Is PvP allowed in Ring?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Is PvP allowed in Ring? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25804)

olepi September 25th, 2006 04:58 PM

Is PvP allowed in Ring?

I wanted to create a scenario where some people could be on one side, and some people on the other side. Is there any way to set up PvP in a scenario?

Blackavar

oldmess September 25th, 2006 05:29 PM

Re: Is PvP allowed in Ring?

Quote:

Originally Posted by olepi
I wanted to create a scenario where some people could be on one side, and some people on the other side. Is there any way to set up PvP in a scenario?

Blackavar

I was told that no pvp will work in the ring at the moment. That might change down the line, but that's the current situation.

sidusar September 25th, 2006 05:38 PM

There's currently no way that I know of, and I'm fairly sure I've pressed every button in the editor.

I believe in one document it was mentioned that this was planned. We'd be given the option to set up our scenario as an FvF zone, as a GvG zone or as an open PvP zone.

I have no idea when that will be added though. They might've even given up on the idea.

rushin September 25th, 2006 08:51 PM

one of the maps has an arena, havent tested it though..

naratuul September 25th, 2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushin
one of the maps has an arena, havent tested it though..

Marjo stated that pvp is not enabled in the ring but may be in the future

sidusar September 25th, 2006 09:00 PM

I forgot to check if you could duel in ring scenarios?

forever September 25th, 2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
I forgot to check if you could duel in ring scenarios?

Not at this time :(

ydyp1978 September 26th, 2006 02:57 PM

So no possibility to put up a training scenario or organized tournament. Thinking here in level restricting ringscenarios setup for battles.

crypto95 September 28th, 2006 01:47 PM

well u can but u would not be fighting, the npc's would. but...if u do a zone thingy, sure

proud leader of The Swords Of Atys guild o)