Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Heaven's Wing invites you to stay at here for FREE!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   My schedules (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Heaven's Wing invites you to stay at here for FREE! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25858)

zangan September 27th, 2006 03:44 AM

Heaven's Wing invites you to stay at here for FREE!

Good Day Everyone!

I have used the Ring to open up a romantic resort. I would like to have people come and try it if they are interested. You may have a tour of the island before hand. Please contact me here or in game.

More information found here:
http://www.ryzom.com/forum/showthrea...181#post348181

Thundyr

raynes September 28th, 2006 12:50 AM

Re: Heaven's Wing invites you to stay at here for FREE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zangan
Good Day Everyone!

I have used the Ring to open up a romantic resort. I would like to have people come and try it if they are interested. You may have a tour of the island before hand. Please contact me here or in game.

More information found here:
http://www.ryzom.com/forum/showthrea...181#post348181

Thundyr

You know that just goes to show how really far apart the players are. I'm planning war, death, destruction, carnage and a large scale. And you come up with a romantic resort.

You should set it up like a Jurrasic Island. Where one of the exhibits is aggro Kitins. Then when guests appear, the Kitins escape. lol

sidusar September 28th, 2006 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raynes
You know that just goes to show how really far apart the players are.

And that's exactly where the potential of R2 lies ;)

Now to hope that potential will be fullfilled.

zangan September 28th, 2006 03:23 AM

Just because I have a romantic resort doesn't mean I don't have carnage planned...BWAhaha.:p

But no, no carnage at the resort, just on my other scenerios. :D

But if anyone is interested or would like a tour or add suggestions, fire away!

Also, trying to figure out how to get a kind of dance lessons thing going, but not sure how to do it, any ideas?

katriell September 28th, 2006 03:36 AM

Quote:

But no, no carnage at the resort, just on my other scenerios. :D

Hehe, right before I read that line I was wondering...

Quote:

Also, trying to figure out how to get a kind of dance lessons thing going, but not sure how to do it, any ideas?

Experiment with emotes and crystallizing spells, string together some interesting combinations (no you can't macro it), and then pass on the ideas. ^_^

zangan September 28th, 2006 05:29 AM

Ok, is anyone actually interested in this? If so please speak up. And if you are, what would you like to see added or maybe a second resort? This one is basically a resturant and island. Was thinking of hot springs...

Well please give me feedback, or if you'ld like a tour?

Thanks!!

katriell September 28th, 2006 06:25 AM

I would expect that most people are busy fiddling with their own scenarious around this time. :) Maybe after a few weeks of life with the Ring there'll be more time for passive exploring.

zangan September 29th, 2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katriell
I would expect that most people are busy fiddling with their own scenarious around this time. :) Maybe after a few weeks of life with the Ring there'll be more time for passive exploring.

Ah quite true...

Well, if anyone is, please post! :D

Also as an after thought, was day-dreaming and thought it woud be cool if I could hire some employees part time, like a server or dancer? I saw a dancer thread, if you would like a job as a dancer, I'll give you one if this goes well.

:Under constructoin = Firewine Springs:
:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D

Thanks much!!

gillest September 29th, 2006 12:39 PM

ohhhhh :)

great great idea imo...
Would love to enter a bar in lakelands with sweet tryker girls dancing all over...

Makes a good break from carnage :)
Go ahead, thats what R2 is for ... make fun :)

katriell September 29th, 2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

and thought it woud be cool if I could hire some employees part time, like a server or dancer?

Unless he's deleted her since, I think Nightblade has an alt named Servelan who is available for such hiring.