Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Explaination of Invasion Kitin Levels?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Explaination of Invasion Kitin Levels? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26000)

raynes October 3rd, 2006 12:02 AM

Explaination of Invasion Kitin Levels?

Does anyone know the levels of each invasion Kitin type? What type is weakest? What type is strongest?

iphdrunk October 3rd, 2006 12:12 AM

Re: Explaination of Invasion Kitin Levels?

afaik from lower to higher

Trooper Power Trooper Great Trooper Elite Trooper
Raider Power Raider Great Raider Elite Raider
Warrior Power Warrior Great Warrior Elite Warrior
Reaper Power Reaper Great Reaper Elite Reaper
Overlord Power Overlord Great Overlord Elite Overlord

and for scouts:

Assault Power Assault Great Assault Elite Assault
Strike Power Strike Great Strike Elite Strike
Targeter Power Targeter Great Targeter Elite Targeter
Crusader Power Crusader Great Crusader Elite Crusader
Commander Power Commander Great Commander Elite Commander

and those may be useful someday :)

Goo contaminated:
Impure Blighted Contaminated Infected Nauseous Stinking Morbid PoisonedPlagued Sickly Putrescent Virulent
Ravaged Festering Pestiferous Raving Pustulous Seeping Foaming Revolting Demented Frenzied Fiendish Lethal

Aquatic Mobs
Little Primitive Appeased Rapid Slimy Common Feeding Prime Fully grown Defensive Scouring Chilling Lurking Prowling Enraged Wild Humongous Ravenous Mean Attacking Terryfying Atrocious Sinister Great

marct October 3rd, 2006 03:42 AM

I have felt the same about this too, I would love to see a lvl maybe un parenthesis behind the name of the mob, like 'Sprightly Capryini (47)'.

In addition, once I have a mob in a scenario and now I need to tune the scenario and make it easier or harder, I would just like to go to the properties and change the level of the mob up or down. In fact, I may even want to change the type of mob at this properties screen through the same type of interface. This would allow all of the scripts, events, and sequences that I have worked so hard on to remain in place, while letting me adjust my scenario much more quickly.

Feedback?

bluefve October 3rd, 2006 03:55 AM

I was thinking just that, Noin.

sidusar October 4th, 2006 07:12 PM

Anissa has the list from weakest to strongest covered. But without experience rewards or mat drops in the Ring scenarios, it's impossible to determine their exact level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marct
I would just like to go to the properties and change the level of the mob up or down.

Absolutely! If you have a scenario with assault kirostas meant for level 50 players, and you want to make it challenging to level 250 players, you should be able to change all those assault kirostas to commander kirostas without having to redo anything else. This should have high priority in my opinion.

nephy13 November 1st, 2006 08:37 AM

I have to say that I've struggled with this too. Showing mob levels and altering them in the ring seems pretty much vital. I could live without being able to change the mob race though, since I'd be changing things for balance a lot more than deciding that completely different critters would be appropriate.

I'd also really like to be able to do this to make multiple copies of scenarios appropriate for different party sizes/levels. Ideally, of course, it would be nice to be able to detect number of players and their levels be able to alter the mob levels at runtime...I realise this is probably "pie in the sky" though *sigh*

nephy13 November 2nd, 2006 05:38 AM

I actually considered putting a non-grouped creature into a group with an invisible (unspawned) one so that I could put the events on the group rather than the creature itself. The theory being that then I could change the real creature without messing up the events. I managed to stop myself, though, and wait for a better method to arrive...hehe!