Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ring love
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Ring love (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26115)

cloudy97 October 6th, 2006 05:12 PM

Ring love

I just wanted to say THANKS Nevrax for Ryzom Ring, I'm having a blast making a scenario and hanging out in guild chat. Now, when I finally found inspiration for an adventure it's so much easier. It is very fun to learn making storys that make sense in a multiplayer environment.

Well that's all for now :)

valkyry October 17th, 2006 07:53 PM

Re: Ring love

Wow! I just got the 'You've been reactivated' mail, log into the forums, first message I check, and see at the bottom that you're a 'Phaedrea's Tear'!!

Hehe I was one of the founding members of the Guild. It's still going?
How very cool.
My character name was Trueheart.

Hmm, even more inspiration to come in and have another look now!
Glad to hear you're loving the Ring cloudy, I'll have to pass the word.

And is Phaedrea herself still around?

cloudy97 October 17th, 2006 08:52 PM

Oh!! One of the founders, I'm honoured. The guild is very much alive, with Jamela as our Glorious Temporary Leader desperately trying to teach the members to remove their dirty boots before entering the guild hall.

Phaedrea herself... I've seen her once, about half a year ago. But that's all I'm afraid.

And a warm welcome back Trueheart!

mindelyn October 17th, 2006 09:04 PM

I love the ring, and it seems like it gives the opportunity to expand, and specialize adventures that a person would love to run.

Ps....love your icon, cloudy 97..it's adorable. :)

cloudy97 October 17th, 2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindelyn
Ps....love your icon, cloudy 97..it's adorable. :)

Thanks, click on the "Painted by Ayur" in my sig for the whole shebang. Ayur makes these great pixel drawings.

mindelyn October 17th, 2006 09:18 PM

That's even better....it's absolutely adorable.

grimjim October 17th, 2006 10:09 PM

Ring = Bestest fing evarrrrr in an MMO.