Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Yubotropolis!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Yubotropolis! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26225)

zangan October 9th, 2006 11:46 PM

Yubotropolis!

First off, can we now make Yubo's talk? This is crutial!!

I plan on uncovering the lost city of Yubotropolis, sealed away for centuries...:)

Who is really controlling the Karavan and the Kamis?

Who will become the dominators of Atys?

Who has all the races enslaved?

Who is preparing to emmerge and destroy all Homins?

The Yubos of course!!:p

I will be making a series of Ring scenerios where Yubos are in control. They will have enslaved Kami and Karavan and Homins too. They will have an arena to pit Kitin against those that they conquer. They will be blood-thirsty, malicous beings of evil...and still look cuddly.:D

I will begin work today on one of them, they be launched as "Gates of Yubotropolis", "Slave Quarters of Yubotropolis", "Buisness district of Yubotropolis", ect. as all the stuf I'm plumping it full of won't fit on one scenerio!

Also, don't take this as serious role-playing ;) Unless you want to that is..It will mainly be a fun little diversion.

OH! And don't attack the Yubos...Just a word of warning....
BWAHAHAHahahahahaha!!!
:):D:):D:):D:):D

P.S. CAN YUBOS TALK?!?!?

kaetemi October 10th, 2006 12:16 AM

Re: Yubotropolis!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zangan
P.S. CAN YUBOS TALK?!?!?

Nope, and they also can't follow a route...

katriell October 10th, 2006 12:50 AM

*waves at raisrev1 and smirks*

zangan October 10th, 2006 12:50 AM

NNNNNOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katriell October 10th, 2006 01:53 AM

It's more horrific if they plot our demise in silence, anyway...

grimjim October 10th, 2006 07:58 AM

You can chain feeding/sleeping zones to make them follow a route however and you could put 'yubo translators' from the YLF near to the yubos.

sx4rlet October 13th, 2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimjim
You can chain feeding/sleeping zones to make them follow a route however and you could put 'yubo translators' from the YLF near to the yubos.

Aye I did this as well with a ragus last night, seemed to work pretty well!

andypur1 October 14th, 2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sx4rlet
Aye I did this as well with a ragus last night, seemed to work pretty well!

Who did you feed to the Ragus? The Yubo, or the member of the Yubo Liberation Front doing the translating? :p

seawe October 16th, 2006 03:58 AM

oh yes slave servant underlings to translate for them! poor small thin homins in rags... gets my blood boiling just thinkin of them evil yubos.

zangan October 21st, 2006 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seawe
oh yes slave servant underlings to translate for them! poor small thin homins in rags... gets my blood boiling just thinkin of them evil yubos.

Yeah, I had actually thought of assigning each yubo a homin translator...but not in rags...he can't afford rags...

Hehe