Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - quick question
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Adventure designers hints and exchanges (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   quick question (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26341)

dakhound October 13th, 2006 01:54 PM

quick question

I've not played with ring yet but was getting tempted out of boredom,

can you introduce kitin patrols of old? was looking to make an old style "sneak" experience

grimjim October 13th, 2006 02:07 PM

Re: quick question

yes you can set Kitin to wander about set paths and patrol.

dakhound October 13th, 2006 02:08 PM

cool, ta for answer m8

will have to have a play with this

grimjim October 13th, 2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakhound
cool, ta for answer m8

will have to have a play with this

I'm spending a lot of time playing about with the ring, if you need a hand with anything just send me a tell.

rushin October 14th, 2006 02:18 PM

and set them to run not walk for the authentic KP experience :)

grimjim October 14th, 2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushin

Nah, you want randomly set up ambush triggers for that to simulate the sudden-teleport-onto-you-oh-jen'duk-my-spleen!!!! experience.

zangan October 15th, 2006 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimjim
Nah, you want randomly set up ambush triggers for that to simulate the sudden-teleport-onto-you-oh-jen'duk-my-spleen!!!! experience.

LOL!:D

I have to agree with that!:)

katriell October 15th, 2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushin

Nah, as I recall the Abyss of Ichor KPs walked. And it was scary, (especially) when you were foraging/hiding just beyond the range of their route. :D

dakhound October 17th, 2006 02:17 PM

they did walk as a remember

only sometimes they did the superkitinteleportmofotrick and before you knew it you were dead

most fun was when you caught one aggroing you, ran and then ran into another. proper benny hill experience