Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - A question on Knowledge of atys
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   A question on Knowledge of atys (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26530)

rellis October 20th, 2006 05:15 PM

A question on Knowledge of atys

Heya Fellow homins, after being away for a good two- three months, i have come back and see there is a new shiny toy to play with :). Anyone know how the points are allocated in the ''Knowledge of atys'' section. for instance i have 0 in PR, and 8/7 in jungle, seems bit strange to me. any ideas?

apologies if this in another thread, didnt really look into all of them :)

Thanks in advance for any replies

raynes October 20th, 2006 05:47 PM

Re: A question on Knowledge of atys

Quote:

Originally Posted by rellis
Heya Fellow homins, after being away for a good two- three months, i have come back and see there is a new shiny toy to play with :). Anyone know how the points are allocated in the ''Knowledge of atys'' section. for instance i have 0 in PR, and 8/7 in jungle, seems bit strange to me. any ideas?

apologies if this in another thread, didnt really look into all of them :)

Thanks in advance for any replies

They are determined by which spawn points you have in the game. There is a question if the PR ones are broken or not.

ackir October 20th, 2006 05:53 PM

As for the 0 in PR, I don't think it's displaying correctly. I have access to a wide array of PR maps for scenarios with 0 in PR. I have talked with others who have the same circumstances.

rellis October 20th, 2006 07:13 PM

ah i see, im a citizen of Fyros, im matisian too, kami fame at 60 too. so its based on , fame, tps/spawnpoints . thats cool , might explain why i only have 6/7 in desert, need to buy sawdust mines again..

thanks guys/gals

raynes October 20th, 2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rellis
ah i see, im a citizen of Fyros, im matisian too, kami fame at 60 too. so its based on , fame, tps/spawnpoints . thats cool , might explain why i only have 6/7 in desert, need to buy sawdust mines again..

thanks guys/gals

I don't even think it's based on fame based tps. I think its just the spawn points that are the ones you can revive at when you die.