Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Scenario Lore becomming official?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Scenario Lore becomming official? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26533)

raynes October 20th, 2006 06:56 PM

Scenario Lore becomming official?

Sometime ago there was word that if a scenario was good enough and written well enough, it would become part of the official lore. I'm wondering what is the process to make this happen? What are the guidelines and how do we submit something for it to become official?

calebrie October 20th, 2006 08:56 PM

Re: Scenario Lore becomming official?

This is still planned to happen to my knowledge. However, this is not happening yet and I am sure there will be full details about it when/if it happens.

Being an offically hosted scenario may not nessecarily make it part of the lore however, especially if it goes against the conventional lore. It may just have a warning label attached that it isn't an official scenario, just officially hosted :)

But as I said I am sure that full details will be announced if and when this happens :)

-Calebrien

calel October 20th, 2006 09:01 PM

Re: Scenario Lore becomming official?

I think it's actually the other way around Raynes; if your scenario is popular, within the CoC and is conform to the official lore, then Nevrax may decide to host it permanently and make it part of the game (as in make it so that all rules within the normal gameworld would apply to this Outland as well, considering xp gain and such).

Heh, beaten to it by Calebrien.