Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - The Price of Secrets
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   My schedules (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   The Price of Secrets (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=26680)

raynes October 26th, 2006 09:02 PM

The Price of Secrets

The Black Circle and Kuild have learned of the reappearance of Ma-Duk and the revelation Ma-Duk has provided. With the amber of truth on it's way to the hands of the masses, the Karavan have ordered the Kuild to stop it from reaching the mainland at all costs. Meanwhile knowing the details of the revelation and how it will affect their purpose as a tribe, the Black Circle have lashed out at the devoted Kami Tribe, Company of the Eternal Tree. Word has it they have kidnapped a high ranking member of the tribe and are holding them in a secretly located prison. Company of the Eternal Tree scouts have learned of bits of information, but are calling for homins to help find and rescue their tribe member.

Can you find the prison and save the tribe member?
Will the Kuild get in your way?
What is the revelation that Ma-duk told? (You have to play the Kitin Secret scenario to get that answer!)
Why are the Black Circle so involved and not other tribes? What could be so big they would kidnap a member of a high ranking Kami tribe and risk all out war?
Will the Karvan let the Kuild do all their dirty work for them?

Find out soon in the follow up scenario to "The Kitin Secret" scenario.

Check back for more details as they develop.

vguerin October 27th, 2006 02:30 AM

Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:

Originally Posted by raynes
Check back for more details as they develop.

Okay man, you're actually making me think (and maybe even have hope) that the Ring has some promise. Without getting technical, does the game allow you to use the tribes or is naming NPC's to tribes one of the Ring abilities ?

It wouldn't matter to me either way if done properly, just trying to get a perspective on how you do it. Of course the proof is in the pudding but starting with a plan makes the outcome more enjoyable. I am of course a narrow minded role player and will only play MY side, so make it worthy :P

raynes October 27th, 2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vguerin
Okay man, you're actually making me think (and maybe even have hope) that the Ring has some promise. Without getting technical, does the game allow you to use the tribes or is naming NPC's to tribes one of the Ring abilities ?

It wouldn't matter to me either way if done properly, just trying to get a perspective on how you do it. Of course the proof is in the pudding but starting with a plan makes the outcome more enjoyable. I am of course a narrow minded role player and will only play MY side, so make it worthy :P

You get generic npc's that you can name what you want.

As for only playing your side.... Exactly how do you know that this won't turn out to support "your" side? ;)

zangan October 28th, 2006 06:40 AM

About what time can we expect your next scenerio Raynes? *waits eagerly*

raynes November 2nd, 2006 09:54 AM

There has been a setback with doing this. It seems that there are 2 choices for clothes and you can do something as basic as making white clothing on npc's. So I need to rethink it as I can't create Company of Eternal Tree NPC's now. :(

grimjim November 2nd, 2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

There has been a setback with doing this. It seems that there are 2 choices for clothes and you can do something as basic as making white clothing on npc's. So I need to rethink it as I can't create Company of Eternal Tree NPC's now. :(

Just use the right name and give them green armour. Doesn't have to be precise.

raynes November 7th, 2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimjim
Just use the right name and give them green armour. Doesn't have to be precise.

I can't use the name Company of the Eternal Tree either, it's too long.

grimjim November 7th, 2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

I can't use the name Company of the Eternal Tree either, it's too long.

I just used 'Eternal Tree' when I used them.