Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Brainstorm!!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Brainstorm!! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=27489)

tr808 March 1st, 2007 10:00 AM

Re: Brainstorm!!

Cant wait to check out this Zoo :p

seawe March 11th, 2007 04:26 AM

the zoo was awesome and fun when i last visited :)

naratuul March 11th, 2007 05:02 AM

Durenity got bored some time ago and built a large boss zoo sometimes you'll see it up.

raven41 March 15th, 2007 10:56 PM

Awww.... Im so disapointed :/ ....

I thought It was gonna rain brains when I saw this post :p

durenity March 19th, 2007 07:13 PM

My Zoo will be open for a while today, stop by tell me how you like it :rolleyes: or how boring it is:o or what I need to make it better.:D

I will probably be AFK for most of the day.:p

japamala March 19th, 2007 08:32 PM

My zoo is about 85-90% done.

Once it is, I'll attach it in case anybody else wants to host it, or improve it.

acridiel April 9th, 2007 01:24 PM

The Royal Atysian Encyclopedia says:

Brainstorming = the activity of repeatedly running up to, fighting and killing, (see also -> "Grinding"), of a certain group of inteligent plants known as -> "Psykoplas". Wich grow in large patches in the ->Verdant Hights and -> Zorai and fortunately respawn a short while after the last plant was destroyed, resulting in quite good Experience points in a relatively short time. The Name of the activity owes to the remarkable resemblance of a fully grown Psykopla to a Homin Brain. (see also -> "Brains on a stick")

:D

CU & Sorry for the Offtopic
(thx to Karishan for the Idea)
Acridiel

gillest April 10th, 2007 10:00 AM

Did not see the Zoo and the yubo farm but mixing the two could be a good idea:

I played with yubo before on ring and its is amazing how strong they are if you group them: they kill 3 gingos in matter of seconds :)

Maybe a Gladiator yubo zoo farm with some strong specimen eating some kitins ;)

frakel April 10th, 2007 12:14 PM

Back to the brainstorm:

Im pondering the idea of actually fighting the Goo. Since this is not yet implemented in the game on mainland, I believe a lot can be done in ring scenarios.

In the ring you can:
- battle Chlorogoos and other Goo worshippers
- encouncer deranged Kamis drivien mad by the Goo infection
- encounter Kamis worried about the spreading Goo
- encounter Karavan studying the Goo
- collect Goo samples for study through object interactions
- actually fight back infected plants (plants placed in active goo fields)
- turn Active Goo eruption into Inactive ones (by placing them ontop of each other and then use a scenery object remover to despawn the active one)
- dampen the activity of an active Goo field by despawning the Goo Smoke environment effect
- etc.

tr808 April 11th, 2007 03:08 AM

Only problem is that Goo wont hurt u in the ring :(