Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - 3 part turn in
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Ring Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   3 part turn in (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=27674)

vandie December 4th, 2006 02:16 PM

3 part turn in

I have worked on a small scenerio i have just two acts first act works great tillI get to the turn in stage i have 3 sets of turn in for some reason it seems to accept turn in 1 and 2 but it loops back to turn in 2 and never gets to turn in 3 so that the 2nd act will start i have checked all the conditions and nothing seems wrong there also i have noticed thatfor some reason i have several npcs set to spawn only if a specific chest is found but they are always there.

zangan December 5th, 2006 05:12 AM

Re: 3 part turn in

Quote:

Originally Posted by vandie
I have worked on a small scenerio i have just two acts first act works great tillI get to the turn in stage i have 3 sets of turn in for some reason it seems to accept turn in 1 and 2 but it loops back to turn in 2 and never gets to turn in 3 so that the 2nd act will start i have checked all the conditions and nothing seems wrong there also i have noticed thatfor some reason i have several npcs set to spawn only if a specific chest is found but they are always there.

For the npc's you most likly have them on auto-spawn. Have to change it in the properties menu.

I am not sure what you mean in the first part of your post... I'm taking it that there are 3 triggers that are suppose to work in a row and that it goes through 1 and 2 and then gets stuck? If this is the case try to say "When trigger 2 is activated, trigger 2 deactivates. When trigger 2 deactivates, trigger 3 activates."

Again..not sure wether I interpreted your post right or if my advise will work.