Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Launching my first scenario
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   My schedules (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Launching my first scenario (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=28433)

tr808 January 23rd, 2007 01:29 PM

Launching my first scenario

Im launching it now and will be afk, since it is very hard for me to find some1 to test it on Cho i call upon u! :D

The scenario is called Indiana Homin and is a hack slash quest thing (although im not sure all the quests work)

Any feedback would be welcome :)

frakel January 23rd, 2007 04:27 PM

Re: Launching my first scenario

Does that mean it will be accessable from all the servers?

tr808 January 23rd, 2007 10:23 PM

euhm, yes, but it seems the thing got a error and got shutdown :(

zangan January 23rd, 2007 11:00 PM

I will try it as soon as I can!

Though question, you say it is a hack-and-slash, what level area is able to do it? As obviously I lvl 50 healer cannot kill lvl 180 Agro monsters.

tr808 January 23rd, 2007 11:20 PM

well, acoording to my plan, u could sneak thru the entire scenario :) ull only wont be able to finish 3 quests or something :p

tr808 January 24th, 2007 12:33 AM

Ok, im putting it up again now.

clyne January 24th, 2007 06:15 AM

I tried it, very unbalanced and buggy - really didnt see through the end as I had to be somewhere. But very nice for a first one.

Keep up the good work, Mokdarion :)

tr808 January 24th, 2007 07:56 AM

Thanks, i figured yesterday before i put it up it maybe was a bit of a maze in knowing what u should do, thanks for trying it :)