Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - The Ryzom podcast number 6!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Ryzom podcast number 6! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=28754)

beaut666 February 9th, 2007 08:39 PM

The Ryzom podcast number 6!

Hey all you fellow Atysians!
Podcast 6 is done and ready for your listening pleasure! This week I talk about Forum Drama, News, my favorite 3 loud mobs, pvp/op fights, stanzas, the top 10 do's and dont's for the universe channel, and a choose your own tryker adventure!
Thanks to all my listeners that have sent me emails. Please go to iTunes and post a comment about me, even if it's bad. Although I have NO IDEA why someone would post a bad one. I'm too cute for bad comments.
And remember, I'm looking for contributions from the community. Record yourself, in whatever format, and send it to beau@beauturkey.com . Remember also that I would love to hear from the female players out there! I KNOW you're there, and we need to hear your voice!
And forgive me in this podcast, I was suffering from a small cold and congestion, so my voice is a lil harsh.
And thanks also to The Warcry network for helping me out...go sign up for their site. It's chock full of gaming nuggets!
See ya in game!
Beau
www.beauturkey.com

d29565 February 9th, 2007 09:33 PM

Re: The Ryzom podcast number 6!

I wouldn't mind sending you something (female here). But I really have no idea how and stuff. :)

beaut666 February 9th, 2007 09:44 PM

Well if you have a basic microphone , you should also have a basic recorder built into your OS.
In windows it's in the entertainment section and on a mac, well I'd have to check my mac it's been a bit since I recorded on that.
But if you can figure out a basic recording, talk about something that bugs ya, something funny that has happened, whatever. Just have fun with it!
Beau

d29565 February 9th, 2007 10:10 PM

The recorder thing that came with my PC only records for like 60 seconds, I can't talk about anything for 60 seconds!

Recommend anywhere for me to download a decent recorder thing?

Oh, and you'd have to give me something to talk about otherwise I'd skip around. Im far to random to be given full range.

Hmm, and sending something once I do get it recorded will take ages. *sighs and Kicks her dial up computer*

Oh, and I need a time limit cause I can talk someone ear off :)

kyesmith February 9th, 2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d29565
I can't talk about anything for 60 seconds!

Since when? :D

oldmess February 9th, 2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d29565
The recorder thing that came with my PC only records for like 60 seconds, I can't talk about anything for 60 seconds!

Recommend anywhere for me to download a decent recorder thing?

Try this: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Free and relatively simple to use.

beaut666 February 10th, 2007 12:13 AM

Thanks, Oud! Yeh Audacity is what I use to mix the 'cast. It's very cool and very free, you should be able to just plug in a mic, and hit record. Once u record you can even edit the track ,turn it up/down, add effects.
Give me anywhere from 2-5 minutes if you want. You can write a script, although I never do but probably should..talk much slower than me, I go WAY too fast haha.
Subject wise..it depends...if you are a crafter then talk about some tips in crafting. If you like PvP, talk about that. Don't be worried bout it, this is new for all of us and I want all of us to use it. Pretend it's just a chat with music lol..
And I expect MORE contributions! *looks at the community!* :)

sprite February 10th, 2007 01:06 AM

Great stuff man :D If I had iTunes I'd comment but yeah, I don't so ner :p

I especially liked the forums bit but then I'm a bit of a forum whore so I would :cool:

beaut666 February 10th, 2007 01:45 AM

Thanks man! And you just reminded me, I have to get the RSS feed thing linked on the site...crud forgot to do that.
And we already have our super duper secret prize winner. If you don't know what I'm talking bout then don't worry bout it lol..
Beau

d29565 February 10th, 2007 04:23 AM

Hm, I'm gonna have to sit down with my handy dandy Ryzom notebook and think of things to talk about. Meanies, now I really wanna do this!