Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29129)

dfwdfas October 4th, 2007 05:27 PM

Re: [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

I have a patching issue where it gets to 99% complete than simply says "Patch Failed!"

ninius October 8th, 2007 11:24 PM

Hello!

What is going on with the servers?
I have got information that there is a big lag from game server, but it is since few days. It is impossible to play. What should i do with it to solve the problem?

schatzy October 9th, 2007 10:21 AM

http://forums.ryzom.de/forum/showthread.php?t=31491

Take a look at this :))

doubleta October 12th, 2007 11:29 AM

"in Stream: ./save/string_client,pack: the version in stream is newer than the class" ???

blaah October 12th, 2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleta
"in Stream: ./save/string_client,pack: the version in stream is newer than the class" ???

delete it and see if it helps

dfwdfas October 14th, 2007 08:33 AM

"Can't open file 'updt_nl.bat' for writing: code=13 permission denied (error code 29)"

kitosa October 16th, 2007 08:32 AM

i have an issue with vista (but who doesnt hehe) ryzom wont open at all and ive tried repairing it but that doesnt seem to work... any idea's?

it runs the autoupdater and then nothing...
and i check the task manager and it runs a process called conime.exe then thats all...

blaah October 16th, 2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitosa
i have an issue with vista (but who doesnt hehe) ryzom wont open at all and ive tried repairing it but that doesnt seem to work... any idea's?.

install it to somewhere where user has write privileges. like Documents or Desktop and not to "Program Files"

kitosa October 17th, 2007 04:58 AM

thank you for the help i really appreciate it.
that fixed it...
now to do something about the extreme lag...

quemstine November 4th, 2007 12:13 AM

Re: Support - List of the main error messages

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluefve
Thats an issue with your driver and OpenGL. Change your game mode to Direct3D in the config tool. Should work.

Where is the config tool? In properties of the icon?