Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29129)

boroshi December 5th, 2007 05:53 PM

Re: [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceton
Their is a problem their as well, this computer was given to me by my online school and must be returned in its original condition at the end of next year so tampering with it is a no no. But I can deal with the problems becuase I used to play the Ryzom beta, and what fun times those were. Hopefully ryzom lasts long enough for me to get a new computer.

Check out this and this - hopefully it'll help somewhat

ceton December 5th, 2007 11:34 PM

Alas my friend, it is my computer for it lacks the power to deal with these problems, at least ryzom is playable and I can deal with the missing textures.

eyjohnj January 3rd, 2008 03:19 PM

Thanks, worked for me to.

ceton January 11th, 2008 04:49 AM

I have been able to fix the textures for the landscape but not so for the characters.

If the character is at a distance the textures are there, but only when I get up close do they turn black and white.

loathing666 February 18th, 2008 05:12 PM

its says when i try to login ERROR: Game servers are currently closed or restricted please retry later

loathing666 February 18th, 2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loathing666
its says when i try to login ERROR: Game servers are currently closed or restricted please retry later

plz help me with this i wont work

eriu3 February 18th, 2008 06:48 PM

the game is currently being liquidated, all servers are down and won't be restarted untill theres a new buyer, could take weeks, months or even years

tashdacat March 7th, 2008 10:41 PM

Whenever I attempt to start Ryzom it redirects we to the downloader. I have already downloaded the full version. I went into unpack to start it that way but it kept saying it couldn't find certain files. What can I do so I can play?

grafit1 March 19th, 2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriu3
the game is currently being liquidated, all servers are down and won't be restarted untill theres a new buyer, could take weeks, months or even years

sooo... I downloaded the client again,after a year of not playing this, was hoping to start paying for membership and all that...now I find out the game is being liquidated,and it might take eaven years??..
since when did this all start anywayz?

khyle March 19th, 2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grafit1
sooo... I downloaded the client again,after a year of not playing this, was hoping to start paying for membership and all that...now I find out the game is being liquidated,and it might take eaven years??..
since when did this all start anywayz?

The answer is in post#13 in this very thread ;)
or you can just jump to the referenced news item from Marjo, October 2007.