Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29129)

grafit1 March 19th, 2008 05:28 PM

Re: [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

thanks.
yeah...all sounds great for those who have already subscribed, but I cant eaven log in for the free trial :/

maccer16 March 19th, 2008 07:56 PM

Noone can login servers closed too everyone

wardone August 6th, 2008 04:09 AM

anyone help with this problem
play for sometimes hours then get blue screen and computer reboots

error report gives me this. as the problem

C:\DOCUME~1\Gamer\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb3fa.dir00\Mini 080608-03.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Gamer\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb3fa.dir00\sysd ata.xml

played ryzom before on this system with no issues at all

system
geforce 8800gts sli enabled
2 gig ram
intel duel core
raptor 80 gig HD

stelf August 7th, 2008 02:06 PM

I have a problem too. Justtried to access the game and it was really poor quality graphically. Logged off to make sure Card drivers and DirectX were up to date and got the following error message on login

Error : <!doctype html public "-//ietf//dtd html
2.0//en">
<html><head>
<title>404 not found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>not found</h1>
<p>the requested url /login2/r2_login.php was not
found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>apache/2.2.3 (debian) php/4.4.4-8+etch6
server at su1.ryzom.com port 40916</address>
</body></html>

I hope someone still looks here so I can get this sorted as it makes no sense to me at all :P

boroshi August 7th, 2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stelf
I have a problem too.

http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32262 Should help with that :)

stelf August 7th, 2008 02:25 PM

Deleted the client.cfg file as stated but now I can't access anything. Tried to use the configuration tool which I guess is the fixer you refered too and can't access it. Am I looking at the right thing?

Thanks for the fast response too Boroshi :)

stelf August 7th, 2008 02:28 PM

Forget the last post. I sometimes miss the obvious :P

gymsko84 August 25th, 2008 10:56 PM

Im gettin same error as Thomas. when ive deleted client.cfg and run repair i get the error

error impossible toload version infos. please make sure ur internet connection is operating correctly.

what am i missing here?

gymsko84 August 26th, 2008 01:17 PM

it works now.

pandamonium August 27th, 2008 10:01 AM

Hey I'm getting the
1. Can't create a window display (1024x768 32 bits)
message and have made sure my res is set right but I can't get into the game configuration to make the changes it suggests in there.... any ideas?