Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29129)

todmonsta January 29th, 2009 03:17 AM

Re: [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

When I try to log in I get this message:

Error : <!doctype html public "-//ietf//dtd html
2.0//en">
<html><head>
<title>404 not found</title>
</head><body>
<hl>not found</hl>
<p>the requested url /login2/r2_login.php was not
found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>apache/2.2.3 (debian) php/4.4.4-8+etch6
server at sul.ryzom.com port 40916</address>
</body></html>

Can someone help me get this game to work :(

Thank you!!!!

boroshi January 29th, 2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todmonsta
When I try to log in I get this message:

Error : <!doctype html public "-//ietf//dtd html
2.0//en">
<html><head>
<title>404 not found</title>
</head><body>
<hl>not found</hl>
<p>the requested url /login2/r2_login.php was not
found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>apache/2.2.3 (debian) php/4.4.4-8+etch6
server at sul.ryzom.com port 40916</address>
</body></html>

Can someone help me get this game to work :(

Thank you!!!!

If you are using Vista, please install the game following the Vista Setup guidelines and with a copy of the latest installer from the mainsite.

If you still can't get the game to work, please come and see us in CeB, our live chat support tool.

kernex March 6th, 2009 01:50 PM

I'm getting the 1024x768 message and the link to help you dosen't really help ME, I'm just wondering about this.. does it mean I have to start Ryzon THEN configure it?? because I can't get into ryzon in the first place.^.^ please reply. Thanks guys!!

jaberwoky March 9th, 2009 02:00 AM

Hi.
I had a virus on my system, RYZOM was working fine before that and it wasn't even one of the files that got infected, but when I did a clean it stopped working (so did one or tow other games/programs but I just re-installed and they are fine).
I took a screen shot of the error (no 30) it happens after I install and update but here is the text..." Can't execute 'updt_nl.bat':code=17 file exists (error code 30) ".:(:(

edited >> ok so I finally got passed that (partially) and now have FV 1.3.1, I found the "Unpacked" folder and copied ALL files over, it logs and THEN ...what do you know, same error, BUT this time I don't seem to be able to get out of this loop.........................HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

limonjosh April 2nd, 2009 03:14 AM

I get the error message "Patch Failed!" i dont know whats wrong with it help please?

limonjosh April 2nd, 2009 03:24 AM

I get the error message "Patch Failed!" what do i do?

kiakaha April 4th, 2009 06:44 PM

You could try deleting your unpack directory. Then try again.

If that doesn't help you could also try deleting these files:

data/*.string_cache
data/*.packed_sheets
save/string_client.pack

That should do the trick

cyslide April 8th, 2009 02:03 AM

i get the patch failed msg and del the stated files hasn't helped.

dragonpimp September 5th, 2009 07:42 PM

i had a few bad virus had a comp wipe been playing a few months before i had comp wipe playing fine no errors or anything.. now im getting the Missing required GL extension: GL_ARB_multitexture thing can anyoen help the tip from the earlier post did not work HEEELP PLZ!!

kiakaha September 5th, 2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonpimp
i had a few bad virus had a comp wipe been playing a few months before i had comp wipe playing fine no errors or anything.. now im getting the Missing required GL extension: GL_ARB_multitexture thing can anyoen help the tip from the earlier post did not work HEEELP PLZ!!

Perhaps you can try reinstalling your video card driver? If that doesn't work and you have an ATI card, you could try setting it to use Direct3D using the configuration app.