Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29129)

Marjo March 8th, 2007 04:19 PM

[SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

Hello,

You will find below the list of common error messages that you might encounter when launching, logging in or patching Ryzom.

In case you couldn't solve your issue through one of the links below, you can contact our Customer Support team:
- on our live chat support, 'CeB' (download the program for Arispotle server here).
- on the technical support board.
- by sending an email at support-ee@ryzom.com.
- on the account support board if your issue is related to your account (billing issues).

I. When launching the game

1. Can't create a window display (1024x768 32 bits)

2. nel_drv_opengl_win_rd.dll is more recent than the application.

3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error

4. msg.xml and database.xml files are invalid (server version signature is different)

II. When logging in the game client

1. Error Code 1 - can't connect

2. Error Code 2 - user already online, please relog

3. Error Code 10 - no mainland shard available

4. Error code 53 - not authorised to use the shard

5. Error Code 56 - bad password

6. no response from shard unifier, try later

III. When patching

1. Error encoutered while looking for files to download.

2. Patch error, please check your disk space and system settings and try again.

3. Game/Patcher communication Error. Please restart Ryzom or as a last resort use the Ryzom Installer to repair your installation.

4. Failed to launch the Ryzom Patcher...

5. Please use Ryzom Installer to repair a broken Ryzom installation.

6. This feature can only be accessed after background patching has finished. The background patching progress is indicated by the progress bar.

7. Ryzom Patcher stopped, please restart Ryzom.

8. Failed to initiate patching process because another Ryzom is already running. Please close the other Ryzom and try again.

9. Disk write error! (disk full ?)

cromag69 June 20th, 2007 12:54 PM

Re: Support - List of the main error messages

I have problem with game. After loging to account, choosing character it started to loading game.
After few seconds it freeze, than showed me communication abou this, that 'XML reading failed.' the rest i don't remeber. There is option 'Quit' and i don't remeber second. After i choose 'Quit' show me the NEL communicate:

A failed assertion occurs
ProcName: client_ryzom_rd.exe
Date: 2007/06/20 12:47:44
File: ../include\nel/misc/block_memory.h
Line: 190
FuncName: <Unknown>
Reason: "_NAllocatedElts==0"
-------------------------------

Log with no filter:

Log Starting [2007/06/20 12:46:47]
2007/06/20 12:46:47 client_ryzom_rd.exe INF 8a4 sound_driver_fmod.cpp 157 : FMod Hardware Support: 32 2D channels, 63 3D channels, 95 Total Channels

What i have to do? Please help. I tryed to load game more than 10 times, error is still alive.

vguerin June 20th, 2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cromag69
Log with no filter:

Log Starting [2007/06/20 12:46:47]
2007/06/20 12:46:47 client_ryzom_rd.exe INF 8a4 sound_driver_fmod.cpp 157 : FMod Hardware Support: 32 2D channels, 63 3D channels, 95 Total Channels

The first thing I would try is disabling sound using the configuration utility.

merurikku July 1st, 2007 07:21 PM

I got- Missing Required GL extension:GL_ARB_multitexture. Update your driver....

and when i go to update, it doesn't work either....

bluefve July 1st, 2007 08:39 PM

Thats an issue with your driver and OpenGL. Change your game mode to Direct3D in the config tool. Should work.

skye3001 July 4th, 2007 05:27 PM

"There has been an error installing one of the Ryzom installation files. Please make sure you have sufficient disk space for the installation."

What's it mean by that? My hard drive? 'cause I got 103GB of memory left on that.

minisule August 10th, 2007 04:10 AM

Re: [SUPPORT] List of the main error messages

did you click full installation?
if so, dont, and it'll install without a problem

sunsetblues August 10th, 2007 06:26 PM

I'm getting the same message is skye3001, and I've tried installing without clicking full installation and it still doesn't work. I checked, I have enough space on my d drive to run the game. Any other solutions?

blaah August 11th, 2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsetblues
I'm getting the same message is skye3001, and I've tried installing without clicking full installation and it still doesn't work. I checked, I have enough space on my d drive to run the game. Any other solutions?

there is slight chance that uRDM can help to get Ryzom installed for you.

oaliaso October 1st, 2007 03:35 PM

uRDM worked for my issue... installer would error out with the MS Error Reporting . thanks for the suggestion