Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - free trial import
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Ring Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   free trial import (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=29488)

ffxjosh April 3rd, 2007 03:13 PM

free trial import

ok so i make a Ring Scenario with my main, then i transfer the file to another copy of ryzom, run it UNDER A FREE TRIAL,

will it work?

tr808 April 3rd, 2007 04:23 PM

Re: free trial import

Im not sure if im right, but i think free trials cant host ring scenarios, if ur meaning is to play activly with the other ones in the scenario u can simply set the gamemode to Masterless.

calel April 3rd, 2007 04:30 PM

Free trial accounts can not host nor partake in Ring scenarios.
Even then, due to the difference in Atysian knowledge on characters on a Free trial account compared to characters on a subscriber account, they wouldn't be able to anyways.

Unless any of that got changed recently.

ffxjosh April 3rd, 2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr808
Im not sure if im right, but i think free trials cant host ring scenarios, if ur meaning is to play activly with the other ones in the scenario u can simply set the gamemode to Masterless.

No, I mean host them and then go grind ;)

Thanks you two

forever April 3rd, 2007 09:02 PM

You don't get XP in the Ring. ;)

ffxjosh April 4th, 2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever
You don't get XP in the Ring. ;)

To Clarify: Me (anatti) creates a ring scenario, then i take that file and put it in my other ryzom directory, i Dual load Ryzom one with a free trial account and log into the free trial account, and boot up and host the ring scenario i made with Anatti, while Anatti goes and Grinds.. ;)

Hope thats clearer

japamala April 4th, 2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffxjosh
To Clarify: Me (anatti) creates a ring scenario, then i take that file and put it in my other ryzom directory, i Dual load Ryzom one with a free trial account and log into the free trial account, and boot up and host the ring scenario i made with Anatti, while Anatti goes and Grinds.. ;)

Hope thats clearer

The free trial account won't be able to host it.

forever April 4th, 2007 01:16 AM

ahh, it needs to be a payed account to host the scenario.

ffxjosh April 4th, 2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr808
Im not sure if im right, but i think free trials cant host ring scenarios

Quote:

Originally Posted by calel
Free trial accounts can not host nor partake in Ring scenarios.

Quote:

Originally Posted by japamala
The free trial account won't be able to host it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever
ahh, it needs to be a payed account to host the scenario.

Thanks Guys 'n Dolls

:p

tr808 April 4th, 2007 11:20 AM

No problem :p