Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Fauna System isn't respawning?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Fauna System isn't respawning? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=30372)

cloudy97 June 17th, 2007 02:35 PM

Fauna System isn't respawning?

I can't seem to make the mobs in the "Fauna System" macro component to respawn when they die. They don't seem to do that by default and I can't find a checkbox anywhere for it.

Normal mobs and NPCs respawn after about a minute.

cloudy97 June 17th, 2007 02:47 PM

Re: Fauna System isn't respawning?

Ok! Forget this thread. I wasn't patient enough it seems. The dead has awaken! :)

sidusar June 17th, 2007 05:05 PM

Heh, back when the Ring just came out I had about the same situation. Mobs in the Ring took forever to respawn on their own. Usually I'd put in a cyclic timer trigger to go off every second and respawn every mob, that way they respawn right after their corpses disappear.

I haven't been in the Ring recently. Mobs spawn after only a minute on their own now? That'd be nice. :)

cloudy97 June 17th, 2007 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
I haven't been in the Ring recently. Mobs spawn after only a minute on their own now? That'd be nice. :)

Oh I didn't clock it. It felt like a minute :)

kaetemi June 17th, 2007 09:56 PM

You can just make an event where they Disappear when they Die, and Appear/Respawn when they Disappear, that way they reappear right after they die xD

sidusar June 17th, 2007 10:46 PM

Yes, but that's a little sadistic towards the players :p