Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ahoy-hoy! I have some newbler questions
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Ahoy-hoy! I have some newbler questions (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=30600)

spout251 July 8th, 2007 12:41 AM

Ahoy-hoy! I have some newbler questions

I was wondering if there was a way to write macros (they seem to be called actions in this game) the same way you can in Anarchy Online, and Dark Age of Camelot.

I ream about them on this Ryzom Wiki site , but it seems to be really out of date.

What I basically wanted to do was make assisting a groupmate bound to a single keystroke. I would also like to be able to bind targeting a groupmate and following a groupmate bindable to separate keystrokes.

Can this be done?

ajsuk July 8th, 2007 02:35 AM

Re: Ahoy-hoy! I have some newbler questions

Hit the system button or shift-K I think it is to open up the Macro window.

Theres various categories to choose from. Somewhere theres an assist and to select and follow a team mate you can select a char from a slot in team, or do a chat type macro and /tar _name_ and /follow.

(a slightly drunk Jay)

iwojimmy July 8th, 2007 06:45 AM

Seems the Macro window isnt associated with a key for new players.
you will have to open your key config "k" and find the macro window, then bind it to something. then you can creat macros as you wish.
There is probably another way to get into it, maybe through game windows, but I cant remember if thats still accessible.

spout251 July 8th, 2007 04:11 PM

Excellent! Thanks! Anyone have a link to the various slash commands?