Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Peace in our time
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Saga (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Peace in our time (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=31252)

dakhound September 7th, 2007 02:40 PM

Peace in our time

(ic)

to our most dishonourable enemies the Kami heretics

I have recognised that as the war is not going very well for you, your people must be demoralised and hungry. Your supply lines to xp giving catalysers has been nearly broken. I therefore offer you terms of which you can surrender.

1. All attacks must cease
2. Marking yourself as a kami will be forbidden, and kami with their tag shown brightly will be dealt with by the combined force of the karavan and the newly liberated non aggressive kami.
3. A limited amount of xp catalysers will be passed to those kami who submit to the karavan authority. extra will be granted to those who convert!
4. you must hand in your leaders for trial under the roots, sentences will be passed by the courts
5. each kami will pay 100m dapper to the peacekeeping force coffers to finance peace keeping operations.
6. A goverment will be set up to rule over the kami who do not convert, its leader voted upon by the karavan as a whole.

We wish for no war but nothing short of total submission to the karavan can be accepted. (/IC)

(ooc) keep it IC guys

vim79 September 7th, 2007 02:45 PM

Re: Peace in our time

funny stuff jack

dont think and Kara would want aris to turn into a cho :D

dakhound September 7th, 2007 02:56 PM

(IC) I do this as I wish a united front against the kitin threat. The evil kami spirits that posses you are only hindering our effort, even near the major cities we cannot control the aggressive animals as our warriors are locked in perpetual war(/IC)

forever September 7th, 2007 03:38 PM

You have nothing to fear from the Kitin, please continue to fight Homins.
The real enemy is the Homin that stands next to you that believes in the false god, purge them from your land and make your god happy.

Just a Homin like you. ;)
Neva
Edit: ooc/ if you know I RP being a Kitin spy this is IC ;) /ooc

gillest September 7th, 2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever
Neva

ooc/
Yellow card Neva: he did say: keep it IC guys pls...
Still trying to think about my own answer to that IC:)
/ooc

viper579 September 7th, 2007 04:33 PM

[IC]neither ma-duk nor jena says to hunt down 'non-believers' . in fact if i recall jena says to love her children and says all creation is her children[/IC]

dakhound September 7th, 2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper579
[IC]neither ma-duk nor jena says to hunt down 'non-believers' . in fact if i recall jena says to love her children and says all creation is her children[/IC]

sometimes a child needs a stern hand to turn him away from a bad path, I hope my conversion will be an inspiration for all of you

viper579 September 7th, 2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakhound
sometimes a child needs a stern hand to turn him away from a bad path, I hope my conversion will be an inspiration for all of you

Jena also says to let her do the judging the punishment.

dakhound September 7th, 2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper579
Jena also says to let her do the judging the punishment.

that is only on the judgement day, until that day comes the gracious karavan followers have taken this burden in the name of jena.

viper579 September 7th, 2007 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakhound
that is only on the judgement day, until that day comes the gracious karavan followers have taken this burden in the name of jena.

[ic]
its good to see what ive noticed before talking to the followers of jena. while i have no issue with some followers of jena. i do take issue with the religious nut-jobs who want to create a generation of slavery and genocide based off religious intolerance.

it makes me glad that the kami have taught respect for homins immaterial of their religious beliefs. [/ic]