Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Questions for Beyond Silan
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Questions for Beyond Silan (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=31719)

xtarsia November 22nd, 2007 11:32 AM

Re: Questions for Beyond Silan

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50kal
Hi

Just another few questions for the Vets if they don't mind. 8-)

If you level every possible skill to 250, will you have enough SP for every Action, Stanza, Credit, etc?

Is the Skill Tree on BalisticMystic the latest version, or is there a newer one?

What is the point of the sleep spell if you have Stun?

PS: Thanks in advance.

Yes, plenty

Yes its corect

Some mobs are immune to stun :)

50kal November 22nd, 2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtarsia
Yes, plenty
Yes its corect
Some mobs are immune to stun :)

Cool, Thanks
Just need to get off Silan now. ;-)

kalindra November 22nd, 2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

If you level every possible skill to 250, will you have enough SP for every Action, Stanza, Credit, etc?

Yes, you will, but getting there will take you a lot of years and no one has every single branch maxed yet, not even the multi-master ones.

Quote:

Is the Skill Tree on BalisticMystic the latest version, or is there a newer one?
The branches are the same, but the titles have been changed ingame, I don't know if they've been changed on the tree too.

Quote:

What is the point of the sleep spell if you have Stun?

Different mobs do not have the same resists on those spells. On a specific mob, stun will work well, on another, you have much more chances to hit with sleep. And when you train your afflictions, what really matters is that your spell hit at least once without resist.

skifryan November 22nd, 2007 10:17 PM

I'm not into affliction much, but I think there's a bigger difference between stun and sleep.

Stun: You stand and remained linked while someone kills the stunned creature.

Sleep: Puts the mob to sleep, meaning you can move around without breaking the link, as long as nothing hits the mob.

50kal November 23rd, 2007 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalindra
Yes, you will, but getting there will take you a lot of years and no one has every single branch maxed yet, not even the multi-master ones..

Figured, just wanted to make sure I can't nerf my Character.

Quote:

The branches are the same, but the titles have been changed ingame, I don't know if they've been changed on the tree too.

Wow, Crafting is Huge, and Wow, Magic is kinda short comparably.

Quote:

Different mobs do not have the same resists on those spells. On a specific mob, stun will work well, on another, you have much more chances to hit with sleep. And when you train your afflictions, what really matters is that your spell hit at least once without resist.

I love this game, every skill has a use.

PS: Thanks

xtarsia November 23rd, 2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skifryan
I'm not into affliction much, but I think there's a bigger difference between stun and sleep.

Stun: You stand and remained linked while someone kills the stunned creature.

Sleep: Puts the mob to sleep, meaning you can move around without breaking the link, as long as nothing hits the mob.

Not quite correct,

Sleep: You stand and remain linked, keeping the creature asleep. If any damage at all occurs to the creature the link is broken.

Moving whilst linked will always break a link. Though sometimes it seems not to straight away due to latency.

Sleep is significantly worse than stun in any given situation. If you can use stun, use it, it is far far better than sleep.

Sleep is a complete waste of time, your version would be huge improvement if only it were true. :(

zelee November 24th, 2007 02:23 AM

I found Sleep rather useful for levelling my defense magic on plants (which, obviously, canīt be feared). I open with Sleep, then Rot, then Sleep again, and finishing blow of Rot again.

50kal November 27th, 2007 10:41 AM

Well this is kinda boring at the moment.

Anyone know if there is somewhere I can find a list of all the Ryzom Skills/Actions?

durenity November 27th, 2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50kal
Well this is kinda boring at the moment.

Anyone know if there is somewhere I can find a list of all the Ryzom Skills/Actions?

http://ballisticmystix.net/?p=skilltree

50kal November 27th, 2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durenity

Thanks durenity, but I was actually looking for a list of the actions available at each level.

EDIT: Hehe, Ryzom up, nevermind.