Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - hello all
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   hello all (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=31771)

aeltherfif November 27th, 2007 01:34 PM

hello all

hi everyone, i just signed up for this new adventure, i'm an unsatisfacted player coming from L2, looking for some real roleplay among players, not just npcs :) hope to have some with you all

50kal November 27th, 2007 02:08 PM

Re: hello all

Hi aeltherfif

Not the best time to have joined (Not that I should talk), but good to have you here.
Hope you enjoy Ryzom as much as we do.

PS: Give me a shout on Silan as soon as the servers are up.

aeltherfif November 27th, 2007 04:45 PM

ehm may i ask why do you all talk like ryzom is about to die? :D

meryan November 27th, 2007 08:26 PM

It is not going to die. Some people are more pessimistic than others. I will be on Arispotle as soon as I can, otherwise I will be on Aniro.

acridiel November 28th, 2007 01:33 PM

As far as I´m concerned there could not be a better time to pick as this.
New players arriving does show the prospective new owners that there still is some real interest in the Game. And that i´s not, despite all the doomsaying, going to die.

CU
and Welcome to Atys
Acridiel

whiterider November 28th, 2007 03:39 PM

The company that owned the game, GF, went bust a couple of months ago; we're still waiting on news of a buyer. Unfortunately that means you won't be able to come to the mainland for a while - but Ryzom is certainly not dying. :)