Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ring failure, cannot invite players
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Ring failure, cannot invite players (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32501)

olepi August 25th, 2008 06:02 AM

Ring failure, cannot invite players

I have been having a lot of trouble inviting players to my Ring Scenario. Autoinvite does not seem to work reliably. Sometimes people get in, and other times they tell me that it just returns them to the Terminal, I never see them inside the scenario.

Is the Ring disabled for new players? Or is there some other thing that can cause this? I have all options set on, and autoinvite, but it seems random who gets in and who is locked out.

piquedram August 25th, 2008 07:40 AM

Re: Ring failure, cannot invite players

maybe disabled for free trials?

I'll log in in a bit, if you're on we cn give it a go.

sidusar August 25th, 2008 09:16 PM

Re: Ring failure, cannot invite players

If it -returns- them to the Terminal, probably their invitation is fine but something else is going wrong. If I recall correctly, not having an invitation means you can't even click the 'join' button.

Unless there's some kind of pattern, like all new accounts can't get in, this is probably just the random Ring issues that have been there since the start. There have always been random cases of people being unable to join a scenario or getting kicked out halfway through. This is heavily dependant on the individual, with some people never experiencing any problems and some people never being able to join any scenario at all.