Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Auction - new and used Aen Armours
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Bazaar (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Auction - new and used Aen Armours (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32603)

dakhound September 1st, 2008 02:25 PM

Auction - new and used Aen Armours

We are auctioning a brand spanking new Aen (standard version +4 parry etc), there is no real starting bid as we dont really know what people pay for aens as they dont get sold that often anymore.

we would like to you post your offers and we will take them into consideration, if we see an offer we think is what we are after we will contact you in game and sort out the trade. There is no real timescale, we will just let it run until we think someone has met our price.

we are interested especially in good Q220-q270 boss armour mats and Grind jewel mats (seed/amber Q250) or 2H sword mats (shell/bark/fiber/node Q250)

any questions, catch me in game (/tell jackoba ;) )

edit, there is also a slightly used version for tho who would like to have a pop @ that (more than 50% hp I think)

edit, edit - if we think your offer isnt interesting I will try to post "no" to let you know and not leave you hanging

katriell September 1st, 2008 04:22 PM

Re: Auction - new and used Aen Armours

8,000 basic or fine seeds q250
8,000 basic or fine amber q250
If that's enough for an unused set, great. If not, I'll take the used set. If it's not enough for the used set, never mind.

maccer16 September 2nd, 2008 12:24 PM

il contact you in game mate im sure we can sort somethink out

dakhound September 2nd, 2008 01:41 PM

45k mats for both sets been offered at this moment

we have decided this is worthwhile and unless anyone comes forward with a higher offer by 8pm(bst) tomorrow (03/09/08) we will take it.

thanks for your interest people

maccer16 September 2nd, 2008 03:22 PM

if anyone beats this il come up with another offer

audrimas September 2nd, 2008 05:10 PM

50k mats for both or 25k mats for 1 set

dakhound September 2nd, 2008 11:46 PM

both sold for silly amounts

thanks for business

chibiarc October 2nd, 2008 01:58 AM

I offer you 1000 picks, full hp. With them you can gather yourself dozens of mats in no time!