Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - NPC health and exchanging knowledge?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Adventure designers hints and exchanges (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   NPC health and exchanging knowledge? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32734)

sidusar September 15th, 2008 05:25 PM

Re: NPC health and exchanging knowledge?

One other thing you can do is make it a battle between cutthroats and civilians, with the cutthroats set to low level and the civilians to high. It's actually a lot more balanced than cutthroats versus guards, just a bit silly to have one side punching and kicking. :p But since the one side is Tryker slaves fighting for their freedom, it'd make some sense even...

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuitwaters
Does anyone know if that when you switch acts, can you despawn in-scene elements to add to your count? (IE, get rid of those 20 barricades so you can use that number some where else?)

Not possible unfortunately. :( You can despawn objects but they still count.

nuitwaters September 15th, 2008 05:33 PM

Actually, that might fit better with the storyline I am using. Good Idea Sid.

I wonder if I had chosen a completely different map for the second act, it would have reset it. Hmmm. More stuff to test I guess.

One thing I did find weird about the Guards spawning was that sometimes they would be 2star and sometimes 5 star when using the 1-50 NPCs. I tried repeating it but couldn't figure out how to do it or if it was intentional. If I could get the 2 star, I might be in good shape.

sidusar September 15th, 2008 07:09 PM

Well the guard level setting is off. Very High = 5 star, High = 4 star, Average = 3 star, Low = 5 star (same as Very High). A 2 star guard is what happens when a Low guard respawns and it randomly get the stars right. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuitwaters
I wonder if I had chosen a completely different map for the second act, it would have reset it.

Still no.

nuitwaters September 15th, 2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
Well the guard level setting is off. Very High = 5 star, High = 4 star, Average = 3 star, Low = 5 star (same as Very High). A 2 star guard is what happens when a Low guard respawns and it randomly get the stars right. :rolleyes:

No kidding? Thanks again Sid!