Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ring Broken?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Ring Broken? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33023)

azzurri15 October 15th, 2008 01:26 AM

Ring Broken?

Every time in game when I try to join some ones scenario it won't let me. All it does is stutter and and nothing else; anyone else have this problem?

piquedram October 15th, 2008 11:29 AM

Re: Ring Broken?

the accounts created since spiderweb took over have that problem, because they are registered as free trial account. Those trial accounts do have their level and location limit removed, but apparently the ring was still not opened up entirely for them. Trial accounts never could and still can't join ring scenario's, only create them.

sidusar October 15th, 2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piquedram
Trial accounts never could and still can't join ring scenario's, only create them.

Are you sure about this? I remember they were at least supposed to be able to back in the days. (Whether that meant they actually were able to is another matter :p) Else why would there be a ring terminal on Silan? A ring terminal isn't needed to get into the editor, only to join other people's scenarios.

I believe the accounts that were inactive when the servers went down, and which have been granted game access again through some hack from Spiderweb, have trouble with the Ring too.

So you can't join scenarios, how about the rest of the Ring? Can you create scenarios? Host scenarios?

unkala October 15th, 2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
Are you sure about this? I remember they were at least supposed to be able to back in the days. (Whether that meant they actually were able to is another matter :p) Else why would there be a ring terminal on Silan? A ring terminal isn't needed to get into the editor, only to join other people's scenarios.

Before the restart, trial accounts were supposed to be able to create scenarios and enter their own, but not enter other players' or have others enter theirs.

I have a pre-relaunch trial account. I didn't try the Ring at all back then. Since the relaunch, I've been able to enter scenarios hosted by other people.